Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

Thief stole evo front leather seat be on the look out.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2005, 08:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thief stole evo front leather seat be on the look out.

Hey guys,

I was at Freehold Mitsubishi tonight in Freehold New jersey. They showed me a new 05 blue evo with the front leather seats missing. Apparantly some Kid/guy from new took his car there for service and left it over night. The f'ng thief broke the small driver side rear window then stole the front leather seats, rip the mesh grill where the intercooler is located and stole the battery. I know that as an evo owner I would be pissed to the 1000th degree. Please guys be on th elook out for anyone selling two front leather recaro seats from New Jersey. If you buy the seat then you're promoting more stealing from our beloved evos.

I'm asking everyone to be on the lookout for anyone trying to sell their leather recaro seat as it would be very unusual for someone to sell them since they had to pay extra for them from the dealer when they purchased the car. The car is practically brand new. I could still smell the newnet in it. I wish I had pics but I did not have a camera with me at the time to take a picture.

just to give you an idea, the leather recaro seats goes for 4400 bucks each as replacement.

I just wanted to put this out there because that could also be your leather seats in the near future.
Old Jan 19, 2005, 08:21 PM
Evolved Member

thats horrible.. those bastards. but i'm here in ny, if hear anything about seats being sold i'll be sure to check it out.. check ebay and the vendor section
Old Jan 19, 2005, 08:28 PM
Evolved Member

Dude this sucks ***** and all but how many times are you going to post the same thread. I've found it on at least 4 different parts of the board.