Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

Lancer Cedia Black Housed Projectors

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2005, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by StreetSleeper8
just zip your mouth. i posted this forum to seek for help with how to obtain more information on this cool product. if you dont like it, just zip your mouth and dont post anything here.

let us enjoy the forums.

mike
we do enjoy it, except when new people come in not searching, since you stated you have search everywhere

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/se...earchid=820843

this is what i got when i search for "lancer projectors" wow guess what...so many threads, they date back to 2002, so next time

SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 9, 2005, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

just zip your mouth. i posted this forum to seek for help with how to obtain more information on this cool product. if you dont like it, just zip your mouth and dont post anything here.

let us enjoy the forums.

mike
I love it, newbs telling us old farts what to do
Old Mar 9, 2005, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

i know he asks for help, doesnt like the answer so he gets all pissed off
Old Mar 9, 2005, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

dude nobody in here is not a newb at heart including myself, there is only a small handful of lancer owners on evom that are not noobs
Old Mar 9, 2005, 06:12 PM
Evolved Member

^ya true also...but most of us here at least know how to give respect towards one another, and know how to search
Old Mar 9, 2005, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

let's just try to maintain our
Old Mar 9, 2005, 10:05 PM
Evolving Member

I have been a member on this forum over a year. and you act as if I've been a new member that just registered recently.

i have searched with the following keywords:

"cedia"

"projectors"

"headlights"

"cedia headlights"

many more, I have found the posts that showed them, but nothing linking me to where I wanted to find it. however Dreamartist, a newbie, has nicely pointed me to the direction I have been looking for. lol, you need to stop being bitter and stop bashing, at least make this forums enjoyable and welcoming to everyone. I joined evom.net to grow my knowledge and experiience and make new friends, not get bashed at by old farts who dont even also know where to find what i wanted to find.

cheers

mike
Old Mar 9, 2005, 10:35 PM
Evolved Member

man...everyone takes stuff too personal.....if you've been on here as long as you say streetsleeper, then you should know everyone is going to jump on you about searching, so just take it in stride and ignore it.... there's no use in arguing on the internet. i saw a post once...
"arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics....even if you win, you're still retarded"...

everyone chill. they're ugly and only availale in japan for way too much $$...end of story
Old Mar 10, 2005, 12:07 AM
Evolved Member

I'm a newb but I've been browsing EvoM since 2002. I just felt like posting all of the sudden because it seems fun.

Give the guy a break. He had a question. He wanted an answer and you guys just drenched him in kerosene and threw a zippo at him.

Japan may have some pretty ugly lights. Men have small dicks and women have equally proportionate breasts. That's why we live in America. We have things that we like. Like cool looking 'headlights' and what not.

...Okay that was totally random.

Banawe is so ghetto-fab! I'll be going again in Jan. '06

I got my Nismo Strut bar from over there.
Old Mar 10, 2005, 12:18 AM
Evolved Member

I have been a member on this forum over a year. and you act as if I've been a new member that just registered recently.

i have searched with the following keywords:

"cedia"

"projectors"

"headlights"

"cedia headlights"

many more, I have found the posts that showed them, but nothing linking me to where I wanted to find it. however Dreamartist, a newbie, has nicely pointed me to the direction I have been looking for. lol, you need to stop being bitter and stop bashing, at least make this forums enjoyable and welcoming to everyone. I joined evom.net to grow my knowledge and experiience and make new friends, not get bashed at by old farts who dont even also know where to find what i wanted to find.

cheers

mike
like i said beofre i hav directed people in a few threads to creative sports, if you tried so hard then, you would have found something...to grow in knowlede means that you yourself also needs to take some iniative, i try to help out as much as i can, but for eom thing like this, or someone asking how to install a short ram, is some thing that could have been found....try harder...

in exampleL i wanna hook up a fuel pressure gauge to my FPR, i search aorund reading countless threads for a good 3 hours, now theres isnt much info herem so i pmed boe and rhyzin, if your gonna go with i didnt feel like reading through 4 pages worth of posts then your in the wrong place, look at the link i posted above, thats what comes up when you search for "lancer projectors"....
Old Mar 14, 2005, 08:58 PM
Evolving Member

cant we just all get along?
come on...honestly who here has never posted a thread without doing a search beforehand??
anyone anyone...Bueller ??

and if you say youve never done it...just shut your mouth right now.

true the creative sports projecrors are a bit much but also where the money gets more is in shipping to the states wich they jack up since they dont like to.
i was quoted $89 for the shift knob and shipping would have been $250 to Calif.

well...if you are the only ones selling the item you can charge what you want.
the price wont change till someone starts to make them here in the states...or you can just do like i am trying and makeing my own with my blacked out cedia headlamps.
here is what i am working on...these arnt my actuall lamp but looks like someone has done it so i know now i can too

Old Mar 14, 2005, 09:38 PM
Account Disabled

why are we so obbsessed with headlights... ROFL
Old Mar 14, 2005, 09:41 PM
Account Disabled

alright man... ive had enough.. newbs kno ur role... enjoi the forums... but search... if u search and find nothing, POST... if u receie a you should have searched before u posted and u searched... just say i searched... if u were a jack *** and didnt search at all... then dont ***** at us vets because u are a dumbass.
Old Mar 14, 2005, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

^^^^^ hahah the man is right....
Old Mar 14, 2005, 10:43 PM
Evolved Member

ive posted these projecters up before, im still trying to get a price...

Quick Reply: Lancer Cedia Black Housed Projectors