Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

RIPP Long Tube Headers!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2006, 06:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mitsiman
Well since we know they are copies of RPW long tube header design, why don't you contact one of RPW dealers, or RPW direct and purchase a set of those instead. You can get them coated locally, they are already proven performance options in the market. You can buy them with or without a high flowing cat converter. They are in stock and you could have them on yuor door within 10 days of ordering.
A lot of people have claimed that they are copies. No one knows for sure.

As to the rest of what you're saying, I see your point. But I personally want to see more options for the Lancer. It would be great for this product to go into production. Just like it's great that you guys now have a reliable distributor in the US. Just like it's great that WORKS has a supercharger for the ralliart.
Old Apr 20, 2006, 08:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mitsiman
Well since we know they are copies of RPW long tube header design, why don't you contact one of RPW dealers, or RPW direct and purchase a set of those instead. You can get them coated locally, they are already proven performance options in the market. You can buy them with or without a high flowing cat converter. They are in stock and you could have them on yuor door within 10 days of ordering.
Well, I just bought WADAD's RPW headers. Couldn't pass up the deal.
Old Apr 20, 2006, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

They are on the way!!!!!

Enjoy them. I miss how the car does not freely rev to redline but I'll be selling it soon anyway

WADAD
Old Apr 20, 2006, 03:12 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by jeemybo
A lot of people have claimed that they are copies. No one knows for sure.

As to the rest of what you're saying, I see your point. But I personally want to see more options for the Lancer. It would be great for this product to go into production. Just like it's great that you guys now have a reliable distributor in the US. Just like it's great that WORKS has a supercharger for the ralliart.
i have the rpw headers... this looks dam well identical... i mean really they do look exactly the same... in any case im glad we have another viable option in extractors
Old Jul 1, 2006, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

OK, I know that since no one has posted here lately that there prolly hasn't been an update. But I was wondering...are they ready yet? or at least a price?