Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

RRM vs. A2 Designs Pulley

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2006, 05:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lets get this right... RRM is a replacment pulley, and A2 is a underdrive pulley. Perhaps my lights dont dim since my alt is brand new I will give it a few weeks and report back on that
Old Nov 1, 2006, 11:36 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by LancerAdam
The A2 one is smaller than the RRM one, I had the rrm one and I broke it and I decided to buy this one. It is 4oz lighter than the RRM one, I checked it. Its about 25% smaller. Yes it does help the car rev quicker. My lights do not even dim at idle.
so the rrm one just broke? could someone please write a full review on the A2??
Old Nov 1, 2006, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
so the rrm one just broke? could someone please write a full review on the A2??
I would but I don't have it on my car yet. All I can say is that it looks pretty and comes with belts. Which is more than I can say for the compititions.

Fox
Old Nov 1, 2006, 11:42 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Shingen
I would but I don't have it on my car yet. All I can say is that it looks pretty and comes with belts. Which is more than I can say for the compititions.

Fox
sweet... sounds like its a winner, please post pics and do a review for the forums.. it would help get A2 some much needed credit..
Old Nov 2, 2006, 05:52 AM
Evolving Member

I broke the key hole not sure how I did this but i did
Old Nov 2, 2006, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by LancerAdam
Perhaps my lights dont dim since my alt is brand new I will give it a few weeks and report back on that
i don't see any loss of power with my UDP untill the idle drops below 600rpm's....but that is sort of a no brainer
Old Nov 2, 2006, 06:35 AM
Evolving Member

Ya I took another look this morning and yes they dimmed just a little... just a little no much at all
Old Nov 6, 2006, 06:56 PM

guys come on really get your facts staight underdrive pullies will drive your accesories about 5 hundred rpm slower not enough to dim your light at all unless you have a bad alternator an underdrive pully is better in every way why do you think rrm makes the for the ralliart read the ralli art threads they love their pullyes to bad rrm does not make one for the oz or es a2 all the way no competition here rrm needs to step it up some time soon hope they can get their act together soon
Old Nov 7, 2006, 12:18 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 12inchdriver
guys come on really get your facts staight underdrive pullies will drive your accesories about 5 hundred rpm slower not enough to dim your light at all unless you have a bad alternator an underdrive pully is better in every way why do you think rrm makes the for the ralliart read the ralli art threads they love their pullyes to bad rrm does not make one for the oz or es a2 all the way no competition here rrm needs to step it up some time soon hope they can get their act together soon
Well, you didn't say anything that needed to be deleted this time, so good job.

Now try learning things like sentence structure and punctuation...
Old Nov 8, 2006, 08:20 AM

i hear some claims that someone broke their rrm pulley, broke, wow ok how exacly do you breack a billet alluminum pulley smart guy . why try makeing up lies . fact rrm's pulley is a proven performer ,fact not one person has ever complained about their rrm pulley if you wana sell pulley do it in a honest dignified way for a change not by traing to slader rrm.oh and 12 inch dude, lets just say watch yourself pt boy
Old Nov 8, 2006, 08:28 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^^ who the hell is this now?
Old Nov 8, 2006, 08:29 AM

121inch drive you seem to put your two bits in about every rrm post, or any post talking about rrm, why? did they not send you a sticker with your oder that you were so hopeing for, or is it that all your "deals " never went as far as a bee's d&%k. ha ha , to every one else who mite read this post sorry just wanted to get of my chest .
Old Nov 8, 2006, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by z killer
121inch drive you seem to put your two bits in about every rrm post, or any post talking about rrm, why? did they not send you a sticker with your oder that you were so hopeing for, or is it that all your "deals " never went as far as a bee's d&%k. ha ha , to every one else who mite read this post sorry just wanted to get of my chest .
This is what I am talking about... the fanboys cometh. I think the guy that broke the RRM pulley said that it was his fault, in his words he said, "I don't know how I did that." Obviously he did something.

I also want to say that it is great that someone would try something different. It allows us to see an opinion from two products. What's wrong with that?

I don't think anyone is questioning RRMs product quality. They make quality parts. Now go away newb.

Fox

Last edited by Shingen; Nov 8, 2006 at 08:54 AM.
Old Nov 8, 2006, 08:57 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Shingen
This is what I am talking about... the fanboys cometh.
hehe

They seem to be everywhere anymore.
Old Nov 8, 2006, 09:19 AM

watch your self you dont know who, were, or what im about you might be suprised kids , an opinion is cool but dont question something you dont know or understand just for the sake of doing it, think about it ,get educated make a valid compitent comparison that will be helpful ,thats all i ment ps cute puppy ha ha kidding

Quick Reply: RRM vs. A2 Designs Pulley