Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

RRM vs. A2 Designs Pulley

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2006, 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where, not were. And there is no way I'd be surprised by some guy who doesn't know the difference. I call you a newb not based on your education in cars, experience, or otherwise but by your juienile attitude towards others.

Just by your two posts here it is easily seen that you are easily worked up. Here's a suggestion, go read this thread, no one has dissed RRM. One comment was made about how the guy broke, possibly over torqued the key bolt. Other than that there is nothing.

Go read a book and learn to write before posting, Newb.

Fox
Old Nov 8, 2006, 09:38 AM

wow you got me good job
Old Nov 8, 2006, 09:43 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so what exactly posses someone to make posts like these? really.
your sitting there, looking at milf hunter, eating a bag of doritos and then does it come to you......."you know what i should do.........join a Mitsubishi Forum and stir up some **** by posting random crap and acting like im an expert........hmmm that sounds like a swell idea"

is that how it happened? or is there actual logic behind your rants. Is it at all related to what where talking about in some complex way that we don't understand?

anyway.......back on topic.....
Old Nov 8, 2006, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

yeah you really did just walk in here out of no where, not knowing much of what you are talking about...nor how to type it, then ranted about this RRM stuff and how none of us knows what we're talking about. Read a little more into things before making outbursts like this.
Old Nov 8, 2006, 10:22 AM
Evolved Member

I agree with everyone else here...z killer expressed his opinion but by saying all the other unnecessary stuff he made himself look like a 14 year old kid. So there...
Old Nov 8, 2006, 02:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by z killer
i hear some claims that someone broke their rrm pulley, broke, wow ok how exacly do you breack a billet alluminum pulley smart guy . why try makeing up lies . fact rrm's pulley is a proven performer ,fact not one person has ever complained about their rrm pulley if you wana sell pulley do it in a honest dignified way for a change not by traing to slader rrm.oh and 12 inch dude, lets just say watch yourself pt boy
Just to get this straight I did break the RRM. I broke the keyhole in it. When i was putting it on I guess it was not lined up and it grooved the hole much larger. I am not saying anything bad about RRM at all. I would not have gotten the RRM product if I thought it was bad look at my sig and tell me I don’t have many things from them? I like everything they make. Never complained about it. I broke it on my own not a fault of theirs.
Old Nov 9, 2006, 05:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A2 is better, so be done with it. I wish they were around a couple years back.