Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

Mizu vs Mishimoto

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2011, 03:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mizu vs Mishimoto

Ok, so I am sure you all know I have had a Mishimoto Alluminum Racing Radiator in my car now for a little over 2 years now and have had no problems with it and will not say anything bad about it, but I just recentlly picked up a new sponsor in Mizu who also makes Alluminum Racing Radiators. They gave me one to be the first Lancer with it and its the same exact one as the Evo X one.

tools -
pliers, screw driver, 10mm, 12mm, bucket for coolent, and extra coolent if needed....

draining....

after the radiator is drained take off all the plastic peices above the radiator and intake....

then unplug the fans and disconnect the radiator hoses top and bottom, then un blot and take off the radiator support....

lift and seperate ac condensor from radiator, then the radiator is ready to pull out and you pull it out with the fans attached....

take fans off the old radiator and put it on the new Mizu and reinstall everything....

so from the looks, both Mishimoto and Mizu look very similar.....

they both fit really good, are light, and keep the engine running cooler.....
but I support those who support me and the industry by making great, affordable, realiable products, and are local. Mizu is located in Fountain Valley, CA. They are also making oil coolers, intercoolers, 3-layer hose kits, thermostats, fans and alluminum shrouds and for the motorcycle lovers, they are making radiators for bikes!!! Give Mizu some time and they will be one of the leaders if not thee leader in cooling systems. Not only is the company a good company, the guys that run it are very cool and good to work with. I highly recomend their products and services, check them out at www.mymizu.com

oh on another note, the Mizu looks better than the Mishimoto :like:

Last edited by nemo420; Sep 7, 2011 at 12:10 PM.
Old Jul 31, 2011, 02:51 PM

I've always had great experience with mishimoto never tried mizu though
Old Aug 2, 2011, 12:20 PM

Mizu backs all their products up with a Lifetime Warranty and they are located here in Southern California, they have some great products, and they guys who run the company are really cool. If your thinking you need a cooler running car, buy Mizu!