Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

OZ Owners

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2012, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I never been to any car meets i just don't want to go and get my *** chewed out. None of my friends or people i know do car meets so i will be doing them alone and hopefully meeting people
Old Apr 19, 2012, 07:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I've been to meets with, STIs evos, 700 hp tt 300zs, built Hondas and they're all interested in the oz. Granted I've put a lot of work into it so that could be a case. Don't go around mentioning nos and body kits with led lights. I say just keep it in perspective that you have an oz. Don't go trying to make it something its not. That's when you're going to catch the crap. And if they give you crap over the car you or your parents could afford then screw them. They aren't legit people anyway.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
Originally Posted by Green_Bandit
I've been to meets with, STIs evos, 700 hp tt 300zs, built Hondas and they're all interested in the oz. Granted I've put a lot of work into it so that could be a case. Don't go around mentioning nos and body kits with led lights. I say just keep it in perspective that you have an oz. Don't go trying to make it something its not. That's when you're going to catch the crap. And if they give you crap over the car you or your parents could afford then screw them. They aren't legit people anyway.
this, most legit car enthusiasts can appreciatea car for what it is, and what the owner put into it...if your car is bone stock, and you know nothing about it, then you shouldn't bother going to meets anyways...
Old Apr 19, 2012, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NewbieOz
"I never been to any car meets i just don't want to go and get my *** chewed out."

"deal with people annoying me"

"I for the soul purpose of being able to shut people up"

"It sucks i won't be able to shut people up"

"I don't really care what people think"
I think before heading to a car meet, you might want to seek professional help. There's some victim mentality/anger issues going on here.