Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

Financing!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2004, 07:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Financing!

RRM should have a finance program on thier turbo kits! Just a thought, I'm sure they would increase thier sales and more Lancer owners would be happier. That would rok! I know I would get one fa sho!
Old Jul 8, 2004, 07:35 PM
Evolving Member

I doubt any company would ever finance any performance part. just my 2 cents but it would roK.
Old Jul 8, 2004, 08:29 PM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm sure he can set up a layaway program. But yeah, he'd have to open a bank (or contract one and pay up the @$$ for it) in order to give financing.

Anyway, does this have any true merit, or should I toss it in OT?
Old Jul 8, 2004, 09:47 PM
Evolved Member

i finance program would be nice, like...u give them $2k and they send you the kit, and a signed contract is involved and u give them payments every month or something to pay it off....say they do like 5% interest on the amount after the initial downpayment.

just my thought, lots of people would buy more parts if they did that....saving money is hard...i always buy little stupid **** lol...like...i just spent $80 on a 5.6" LCD screen..for my lancer...and that could of gone to wheels or a bodykit or something...hahaa
Old Jul 8, 2004, 10:10 PM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

I'd like to see a turbo kit be repo'ed
Old Jul 9, 2004, 07:24 PM
Evolved Member

sir, we are getting the tools to remove that, please don't drive off

but yeah, i would love to finance everything they got, i would in a heartbeat...maybe thats what they're scared of
Old Jul 9, 2004, 09:54 PM

Well alright guys I'm glad to see that many of you guys feel the same way. I agree, I am a college student and it is hard to save up money to buy something as expensive as a 4-thousand dollar turbo kit. However, I have good credit and have not problem paying off my car note, multiple credit cards and phone bill. I think that RoadRaceMotorsports is a great company that is definatly done thier homework on the US Lancer, and it would be a great step in sales for them as well as great in providing us with a chance to beef up our rides. Besides if i were good at saving up I'd probably be rolling in an Evo right now! Thanks for the support and lets keep the opinions coming, RRM might think about it if we show enough interest..any great company that values thier customers would.
Old Jul 9, 2004, 11:12 PM
Evolved Member

if thats the case, can i pay for the stage 2 turbo, tein ss damper, rear sway, rear strut bar, k-bar, carbon fiber wing, carbon fiber hood, and everything else you have in stock for as little as 100/month for 6 years?
Old Jul 9, 2004, 11:18 PM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

I think the big thing to realize is that although RRM is the largest producer of parts dedicated to the Lancer, that's not a very large company. Look at companies that have their own credit cards, they're huge chains. And I got news for you, most of those are actually financed through a seperate bank. Many stores use GMAC, and Home Depot now uses Citibank. RRM can't afford to open that sort of contract without charging you guys up the @$$ in interest. If he can only offer you a 30% APR (don't laugh, Home Depot Charge is 25%), you guys either need to apply for a new Visa, or clean up your credit.
Old Jul 9, 2004, 11:20 PM
Evolved Member

^ what he said.. instead of financing thru rrm, you could always finance thru your own credit card(s) which probably will inevitably have a lower APR. my finance rate is only 8% so i financed my rims and springs without having to worry about interest that much.