Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

reverse indiglo gauge install

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2006, 06:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by maxum17ft
thats the problem im now having w/ my speedo, it seems like its still sticking on something, although it must be internal cause i cut away the surrounding edges to make sure the gauge overlay clears the base of the needle. it sucks cause im doing like 60 thinking im only going 40 cause the needle sticks. if i tap or bang on my dash above it or the clear plastic over it it fixes itself, but only for that instant and then sometimes my speedo will be at 60 when im stopped, idk, i hope this didnt ruin my gauge cluster.
When i put these on my car, the little black cap that is over the speedo needle was rubbing against the new guages causing it to lag. I just sanded it down so it wasn't lagging anymore. Maybe you should try that?

Here are some pictures of my guages:

Last edited by Maggatslayer; Jan 5, 2006 at 06:30 AM.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i screwed up my temp and fuel gauges...
just received my OZ rally cluster from e-bay this morning, installed it.... works like a charm....

the only thing i would need is overlays in km/h instead of MPH... has anyone ever seen any?