Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

Help a brother out.

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2007, 09:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Help a brother out.

We'll today I was at the Florida Mall in Orlando, FL. We were at the valent parking, I told the guy to take good care of my car he says ok then gets in and move it foward. Then then some ****ing punk starts talking **** saying "burn out man, burn out". I told him to shut the **** up, we exchanged words. He got into his car and while I was a good 50 yards away jams a screwdriver into my hood. I take of running towards him, right when I am in front of his car he hits the gas and hits me. I go on the hood then off the side of his car. I get up, and chase after him but he gone.

Now for the funny part. My girlfriend and some ther people call 911. The cops come. Thank god the valet guy got the tag number. But, it is a temp tag. So the cop tells me "Since it is a temp tag, there nothing we can do to track him down". Meanwhile, my knee is messed up, my right index finger could be broken, my cars needs a new hood, and the worst off all.....that punk *** got away.

Still, the cop says "Theres nothing I can do with a temp tag, I can't get a name on it." I have police report. I have the punks last name cause he had his car valet parked too. He was in a 2002-2005 Honda Civic 4-door blue.

Anyways.....What I really want to know is, Who is making after market hoods for the 08 Lancers? Carbon Fiber? Give me a hand guys. Thanks .
Old May 26, 2007, 09:55 PM
sly
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by specialk8519
We'll today I was at the Florida Mall in Orlando, FL. We were at the valent parking, I told the guy to take good care of my car he says ok then gets in and move it foward. Then then some ****ing punk starts talking **** saying "burn out man, burn out". I told him to shut the **** up, we exchanged words. He got into his car and while I was a good 50 yards away jams a screwdriver into my hood. I take of running towards him, right when I am in front of his car he hits the gas and hits me. I go on the hood then off the side of his car. I get up, and chase after him but he gone.

Now for the funny part. My girlfriend and some ther people call 911. The cops come. Thank god the valet guy got the tag number. But, it is a temp tag. So the cop tells me "Since it is a temp tag, there nothing we can do to track him down". Meanwhile, my knee is messed up, my right index finger could be broken, my cars needs a new hood, and the worst off all.....that punk *** got away.

Still, the cop says "Theres nothing I can do with a temp tag, I can't get a name on it." I have police report. I have the punks last name cause he had his car valet parked too. He was in a 2002-2005 Honda Civic 4-door blue.

Anyways.....What I really want to know is, Who is making after market hoods for the 08 Lancers? Carbon Fiber? Give me a hand guys. Thanks .
that sucks man i hate people like but truth in fact cops cant do anything with out a real plate sorry man. You can try to locate the person through the phone book find out what car they drive or what ever.

About the hood rrm right now is working on one i think its cf.
Old May 26, 2007, 09:58 PM
Evolved Member

shoulda hoppe din the whip and went after him... i guess you can do a lil detective work and call around to local dealers with name and temp tag...but i doubt if they can release any info..

good luck
Old May 26, 2007, 10:02 PM
Evolving Member

Well, I just talked to my Dad and he works for a Benz dealer here in St pete and he said that each dealer is given temp tags and that they have records of who the temp tag belongs too. So tomorrow, I am going to call each and ever Honda dealer in Orlando and see if maybe that tag was theirs.
Old May 26, 2007, 10:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well did the cops ask his employer for his name? That sucks man. Assult with a deadly weapon is no good for him.
Old May 27, 2007, 07:12 AM
Evolving Member

No the cop didn't do **** to help me out at all. The punk didnt work there he was just getting his car valet parked.
Old May 27, 2007, 07:25 AM
Evolving Member

Sorry to hear that man...Hope everything works out for you
Old May 27, 2007, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

damn man.. i hope you track him down.. but as of now, i believe RRM is still working on their CF hood.
Old May 27, 2007, 12:09 PM
Evolving Member

Angry

Thanks for the support guys. And his *** will be mine.
Old May 27, 2007, 01:06 PM
Evolved Member

So it sounds like he is the type that would be on a honda forum website maybe?

You should try hitting up a few sites, look for Orlando people and see if anyone is tellin a story from the driver side. You know how retarded most people are with car websites, they do really stupid **** and then go brag about it on their home forum, you might get lucky.
Old May 27, 2007, 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

It's just me but I would have jumped in my ride and tailed him a few lengths back until the cops came... So sorry to hear such **** happens; no one has respect for anyones property!
Old May 27, 2007, 03:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by specialk8519

damn that sucks dude, sorry to hear. some one keyed up my hood weeks ago and i'm waiting for RRM to release their CF hood.
Old May 28, 2007, 08:29 AM

You should try orlandoforums.com They have a record of catching stolen cars and what not. Also, if you do post you should post the numbers on the plate; they are in the public domain and you aren't helping your cause any by not giving people a way to identify him.
Old May 28, 2007, 09:17 PM
Evolving Member

i had an issue with a hit and run and im still lookin for the m*therFu@ker that did it good luck with your search. did its get to anyting under the hood?
Old May 28, 2007, 09:26 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs down

I will be able to get the tag number from the police report on tuesday. all i know know is tht his last name is stevens and its a 02-05 4 door blue civic it had hub caps...now it has a dented hood and cracked wind sheild. and he is an african american male about 5'8", maybe 160-175lbs, braids in his hair and he sounds like a little girl when he talks. I have an appointment with our lawyer tomorrow to see what legal action i can take.

Everything under the hood is good that *** didnt get into that.

I will have my justice one way or another.....

Quick Reply: Help a brother out.