Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

08 lancer spoiler instilation help

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2008, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 lancer spoiler instilation help

hi everyone, kind of new to this site, ive been looking around, i realy want a spoiler on my car but the dealership wants to charge me 400+ i belive to do this, i was wondering how hard it is to install these, im not to sure but i thought it was a basic drill and screw it on, but then again i have no freagin clue... also does any one know the diffrence between the spoilers on ebay for less than 100 versus the spoiler found on this site for 203$ http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/catalog/?section=566
and then also a few spoilers i have found on google for around 300 give or take...

ps. i hope i posted this in the right part of the forum, sorry if i messed this up, like i said, im new.
Old Dec 27, 2008, 11:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the ones on ebay are fiberglass or some other material and are aftermarket, the one for 203 is OEM and is painted with factory paint and will match 100%, the ones on ebay will probably match decently but not as well as the OEM one.

theres a video on youtube on how to install a spoiler on our lancers.id buy the OEM one from mitsuparts and install it yourself.