Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

ahh radio problems

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2009 | 03:10 AM

ahh radio problems

so. I hooked my aftermarket deck up. And realized, i dont have bezel lights, i dont have the door ajar notification, my dome light will not turn on no matter what, I cant use my keyless entry, My question is can someone specifically tell me how to put the wiring harness to my deck flawlessly. i thought i followed the directions but i guess not. and if its a blown fuse, which one would control all of thatA>
Old Dec 23, 2009 | 04:07 PM

Alright. my deck was working and everything was all good. Then i took my deck back out to adjust one of the dimmer switch wires, and i ended up shorting it out. My deck shut off, my car clock, my dome light, my door ajar, and my keyless entry. also if the key is turned to the acc/on its the only way i can lock my doors. once my key is out of the ignition i cant lock them, which was nver like that. as well as that, when i turn my keys off even if i have my headlights switched to on, they now shut off. so as soon as i shut my car off everything turns off. and its driving me insane. I checked my fuses and havent found any wrong. Please please any ideas?