Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

Bluetooth or no bluetooth that is the "?"

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2010, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Bluetooth or no bluetooth that is the "?"

Hello. I am new to this forum stuff as well as this website, but I have seen alot of useful information. However none of them seem to be tailored towards my question. Here is my situation. I have an 08 Lancer ES and currently right now there is a sale for the bluetooth modules. I need to know if it's worth the $225+$138.75. I read on here that it only uses one speaker out of the entire car. Is that true. Also is the system annoying ? What are the pro's and con's. And yea I know that it depends on my personal needs, but first I want to hear your guys' thoughts and experiences. Thank you
Old Aug 15, 2010, 07:24 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have it in my GTS, and personally it's a life saver. Its extremely convenient having the steering wheel to pick up your calls, having the phone number displayed on your dash, and having the ability to switch the call over to your phone if need be. As for the speaker thing, I've never really noticed it coming out of a single speaker, I always thought it used more than one? The system is relatively easy to use, just needs a little time and to be parked. When you are driving and you unexpectedly get a call, the voice saying incoming call can make you jump, it is pretty loud. Mitsubishi charges out the *** for dealer parts, you will more than likely be able to find it cheaper online. I would recommend purchasing the kit though.