Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

I lost my vitamin in the e-brake!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2011, 06:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I lost my vitamin in the e-brake!

No joke. 2011 lancer gts MT, no mods. I was getting my wallet out of my pocket and my 1-a-day men high performance was in there and popped out and into the slot the e-brake rests in. I didn't worry about it and figured id just take it out as soon as I parked. Well apparently there is a little hole next to the e-brake the perfect size for a large multivitamin to fit in. Should I be concerned that this might get caught up in something? If so or if my car begins smeling like multivitamin, is there a way to take the top or side of the center console off so I can get to it? Also a big concern is, if I do this are things screwed down for the most part or is everything adhered/snapped in place so if I take it apart it will never really go together like it was and then itll rattle and then ill have to sell the car or something.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 08:11 AM
Evolved Member

Should be able to take the console apart no problem, there are how to's on around the forums. But I don't imagine a multivitamin will really cause any problems in there, funny situation though
Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:32 PM

The kind of thing in the morning that just screams "Today is going to be GREAT!"

Thanks for the help. Good to know there are a few guides.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 07:39 AM

i dont know about you car but i have a 09 and the my whole cup holder piece just pops out when i pull up on it and that same piece on mine goes around my ebrake so when i get that out i can see my whole ebrake.. just try pulling up on the cup holders but not too hard dont break anything lol

here is a how to .. take you console apart it should help ( this is exactly what i was talking about in that last post) https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/la...e-install.html

Last edited by ninjacoco; Oct 10, 2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 11:40 AM
Evolving Member

Was just poking around and saw this.. Made me laugh so thank you. Hope you got the vitamin out. As others said, I wouldnt be worried, just annoyed that it happened haha.