Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

INjen Mega Ram for gts

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2011, 08:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
INjen Mega Ram for gts

Hi, anyone have or ever had an injen mega ram sri? they claim it basically has the capabilities of a cai but without the difficult install and the tubing. Injen also claims that it will give a 12-18 hp increase? Can anyone validate these claims? Ive never modded a car before and after doing a lil research i decided that i wanted to install an intake system. I realize some people say they dont give much of a power increase but I'm not ready to spend alot of money and excess amount of time on the ride. I just want a clean ride, with a lil more power than stock. Anyone got suggestions or info about the injen sp1838 mega ram?
Old Aug 22, 2011, 07:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the forums!
I would like to bring your attention to the Search function on these forums, located towards the top-right. If you search for threads containing "SRI," you will find many threads that talk about SRI's, the effect is has on our cars, and how it compares to CAI's.

Here's a thread that has a little bit of helpful information to get you started.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/la...lancer-es.html