Notices
Lancer Ralliart Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Big Sale on Nitrous Kits and Accessories

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2006, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Sale on Nitrous Kits and Accessories

Single Nozzle Wet Kit With Accessories. $450 shipped to lower 48

4 Cylinder - 25-75 Hp / w/Bottle, Line & Brackets.
This complete wet kit is designed for late model E.F.I. cars and small trucks. Please specify year make and model when ordering.

Bottle Bracket Kit $149.99 + $5 shipping to lower 48 states

This is a CNC BILLET 6061 adjustable Bottle Bracket kit with a built in handle designed and clear ANODIZED.This Bracket has been designed for fast and easy dismount and remount when filling is needed.

Bottle Heater Kit $145 + $5 shipping to lower 48 states

complete kit: heater pad, adjustable pressure sensor with adapter, wire, relay and toggle

Digital Progressive Controller $278.99 + $6.99 shipping to lower 48 ststes

This unit was designed to allow the aggressive use of nitrous power and putting it on the ground. A simplified wiring harness and easy to adjust push button LED controls makes this device a breeze to install and use. The start percentage can be adjusted from 1% to 100% in 1% increments. The Nitrous build time can be adjusted from 0.0tenths (instant 100%) to 8.0 seconds in 0.1 tenths of a second increments. It also has 2 modes for automatic cut off or continue the count down. It is activated by your WOT switch or your push button switch that activates your nitrous kit.

Remote Bottle Opener $175 + $5 shipping to lower 48 states

fits ALL standard size 5lb, 10lb, 15lb & 20lb nitrous bottles for: CFN, NOS - STRAIGHT OR ANGLED HAND WHEEL, NX, NITROUS WORKS, EDELBROCK, TNT, SPEED TECH & will fit ZEX with the optional sleeve that is free upon request when you order.

Nitrous Pressure Regulator $235 + $12 shipping to lower 48 states

Keep your bottle pressure consistent. Allows you to make run after run with the exact same bottle pressure as the run before! No more torches, HEATERS OR ice bags trying to maintain a consistent nitrous pressure. • Eliminates excessive purging to maintain a consistent launch pressure. • Minimizes or completely eliminates nitrous pressure drop during a run.

Old Nov 4, 2006, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
will this work for the 02-06 lancers non ralliart models? is their a warranty if it defects our engine?
Old Nov 5, 2006, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

if you damage your engine because of nitrous no company in the world would give you a warranty over the engine..... further more if you install a nitrous kit on any car thats a iso facto reason for a void in the warranty..
the warranty in this case is for the kit itself if the kit is damage or things like that....
Old Nov 5, 2006, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by lancer2show
will this work for the 02-06 lancers non ralliart models? is their a warranty if it defects our engine?
yes it will work on a non ralliart, and as stated above there is no warranty on your motor. as with any power add (turbo, s/c, ect..) no company is going to warranty your motor unless its a factory option. with any modification or addition to your motor, you should do your reasearch and find out what the limitatios of your motor are, even its just for peace of mind. im sure a 50 shot of nitrous (wet) would be fine, i ran a 50 on my 1.5 litre scion with no problems. let me know if youo have any other questions, thanks
Old Nov 5, 2006, 01:16 PM
Evolved Member

ya i was jp cause i heard nitrous messes up our car unless you have better pistons
Old Nov 5, 2006, 06:04 PM

ya i was jp cause i heard nitrous messes up our car unless you have better pistons

only if you use too much nitrous. if you bolted on a huge turbo on your car the motor wouldnt last either, but a small turbo would work just fine. knowing how much you can add is the key
Old Nov 5, 2006, 09:45 PM

wouldnt you need bigger fuel rails?
Old Nov 9, 2006, 02:37 PM

Only depending on the setup. If you run a safe 50-100 shot you would be fine but if you go more then it would be a bad idea.
Old Jan 22, 2007, 08:56 AM

ttt
Old Jan 30, 2007, 04:27 PM
Evolved Member

Once i saw this i read no further and i need to comment. Why would they give a warranty for a product that can blow your motor on the first shot? Nitrous is very dangerous to motors if not setup right or to much.. Turn your turbo to 50 psi and launch your car and tell me what happens. Then tell the company of the turbo that it blew your motor up and tell me what they say.
Old Feb 2, 2007, 08:07 PM

damn.. i wanna get this sooo bad.. too bad i need to pay up this wreckless driving fine.. then.. game on...
Old Feb 8, 2007, 10:38 AM

Let me know when your ready