Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

More CF, Imagine that huh???

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by twardOZRally
... You want my honest opinion? It's fugly, it doesn't match the lines that he has put on his car, sticks out like an ugly *** sore thumb
my opinion too. But if you like it then thats what matters. Keep up the good work.
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Yes, by all means if you like it, keep it, but don't get in a pissy mood like you got sand in your vagina when some people don't agree with you and voice their opinion.
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03RallyLancer
my opinion too. But if you like it then thats what matters. Keep up the good work.
See this is a classy way of saying you dont like something.....thanks for the comment 03rallyLancer

Adam
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:12 PM
Evolved Member

i would have saved my money.
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:13 PM

WOW it must be jelousy because as far as i'm concerned the car looks real sick....
sorry if all of you can't afford this and are mighty sad about it, but that doesn't mean you take it out on that person!!!!
don't hate just because your car doesn't look as good as adams, or as clean as adams or doesn't have as much CF as adams
lets not be dicks, i know it will probably be really hard for some of you, but just try.
Stef
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ambystom01
Yes, by all means if you like it, keep it, but don't get in a pissy mood like you got sand in your vagina when some people don't agree with you and voice their opinion.

I never got in a mood just corrected ppl when they stated it's a sticker then that the "weight" issue is a big thing.....that is all. The way some ppl went about it was childish and ignorant, that's all.
End of argument, back to other peoples opinions

Adam
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RalliGrrrrl
WOW it must be jelousy because as far as i'm concerned the car looks real sick....
sorry if all of you can't afford this and are mighty sad about it, but that doesn't mean you take it out on that person!!!!
don't hate just because your car doesn't look as good as adams, or as clean as adams or doesn't have as much CF as adams
lets not be dicks, i know it will probably be really hard for some of you, but just try.
Stef
Yes jealousy, thats it, isn't that what fat chicks tell models when they get looks for wearing tubes tops 3 sizes too small, and mini skirts that barely cover their asses?
Lets cut this jealousy crap, and bickering crap, you like it fine, enjoy, but I and others voiced our distaste, and thats that.
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

ambystom01,
If you wanna start talking trash about my boy Adams ride and saying how it hit every branch of the ugly tree and how the lines dont match, and whatever whatever........ lets take a look at the beautiful lines on your car....... hmmmmm looks to me like ur the one who the ugly dog $hit on......

Edit: Point proven

Last edited by Sir Lancelot; Jan 12, 2005 at 05:37 PM.
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Dont talk $hit if your car looks like $hit. Simple as that. If you dont like it or if its not your style, then fine. But you need to grow up a little bit and have some respect for the other members here on the board! lancer owners like you make the EvoM community look bad.........
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:29 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, your pretty mature, what are you 16? This is why I hate some of the posts on this site, people come on with a new mod or add-on, and the instant you say something bad about it, they get in a hissy fit and start making things personal. Notice I said the door was crap, the car is fine, jesus its like talking to a bunch of ricers....
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:31 PM
Evolved Member

ALright Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want this thread to be a Internet fight, Damn!! Let's all stop now and just put it to rest..............Back to topic Please

Adam
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:32 PM
Evolved Member

God, what do you guys do, go about in lancer gang? "Yo G-dog that boy be dissing your ride, better go get em", god grow up, some people don't like what you did accept it, if your really comfortable with how your car looks, then you shouldn't see the need to defend it like your mother.
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:33 PM
Evolved Member

Yes really, even the man who started this thread has had a little more dignity and respect than to post pics of my car. Hes fine with how his car looks, and I'm sure he doesn't even care what we as I'm sure you'd say "haters" think.
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:34 PM
Evolved Member

Didn't I just say that I wanted it to be put to rest and then you come back with more.....I'm trying to stop it and you're just adding more fuel to the fire.......
Again, let's all just stop

adam
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:36 PM
Evolved Member

I'm not trying to add more fuel to the fire, I'm simply stating how I find it funny how this forum always ends up falling into petty little arguments, just look what happens over in the SRT-4 vs Evo forums, you like the door, I don't, lets leave it at that, and let others have their say.

Quick Reply: More CF, Imagine that huh???