Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Check out my new HID's!!! *Pics*

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2005 | 09:34 PM
Evolved Member

Just for a little info. JAF stands for the Japanese Automobile Federation. As a true JDM tuner, I appreciate the authenticity of the Japanese style of cars, so I have a very extensive collection of authentic JAF piece as well as others. They very from membership windshield decal to $100+ badges. The little things really matter in the big shows, ie: HIN & IAS....you know. Just figured I'd let you know what JAF stands for, its always good to know.

~ nick ~
Old Jan 16, 2005 | 09:52 PM
Evolved Member

interesting ill hav eto ask drummerjun about it, im sure if its jdm he knows abuot it.
Old Jan 16, 2005 | 10:02 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Sir Lancelot
Just for a little info. JAF stands for the Japanese Automobile Federation. As a true JDM tuner, I appreciate the authenticity of the Japanese style of cars, so I have a very extensive collection of authentic JAF piece as well as others. They very from membership windshield decal to $100+ badges. The little things really matter in the big shows, ie: HIN & IAS....you know. Just figured I'd let you know what JAF stands for, its always good to know.

~ nick ~
JAF is AAA for japan...

http://www.jaf.or.jp/

Proof: (this is the join page that shows the different memberships)

http://www.jaf.or.jp/proceed/join/fr/f_index.htm

I fail to see how only "true jdm" people have this... I think it's kinda dumb if u ask me about it, paying money for a stupid card and sticker just to show off (no real functionality).
Old Jan 16, 2005 | 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

thats a long way to call for a tow lol....usually i call triple A and still have to wait 2 hours, i cant imagine calling japan and having to wait for a tow truck, i guess only true JDM'ers are that hardcore