Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

WRC Evo Headlight vs. Lancer OZ Headlight

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2005, 04:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you look close it even uses Lancer tails, not Evos, notice the gap where it goes widebody...
Old Feb 9, 2005, 04:30 PM
Evolved Member

Yea.. if somebody made those headlights, they would make a lot of money. Most people I know would die to have those carbon fiber projectors on their lancer. Even that grill would be sweet too..
Old Feb 9, 2005, 04:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they do make projectors for our car!!!....just depends on how much you guys are willing to spend...my Last quote imported from Japan/singapore/taiwan...were $1800+ for a pair, tho im not sure if thats includes the HIDS or not....let me know if you guys are seriously interested

edit: heres the pic
Attached Thumbnails WRC Evo Headlight vs. Lancer OZ Headlight-projector.jpg  

Last edited by lookslikeanevo; Feb 9, 2005 at 04:48 PM.
Old Feb 9, 2005, 05:33 PM

Thumbs up

hmmm....so its not an evo....yeah but i would def. buy the lights.
Old Feb 9, 2005, 05:41 PM
Evolved Member

Man.. ebay makes halo eyes for all other cars, we gotta get some cheap company on ebay to start importing these things to get the price down!
Old Feb 9, 2005, 05:47 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

those are nice projectors lookslikeanevo but i don't think anyone's crazy enough to pay that kind of money to get them imported.
Old Feb 9, 2005, 05:48 PM
Evolved Member

Damn, Rigo i just found the link to that pic..... hahahaha i was looking for it so I could post it up too.........

Here's a pic of my favorite headlamp they make for our cars.... only $1,200 shipped from Japan...

Black Tinted Reflector Set
WRC Evolution 7 Look-alike concept. For those who runs Headlamp with H4 bulb will require wiring modification works to fit this that runs with H1 & HB4 bulbs.

~ Nick ~
Old Feb 9, 2005, 07:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ambystom01
Wasn't cerious performance working on making that grill? Maybe they could make the lights too, they'd have a complete monopoly on the market.
Uhmmm... I wouldn;t know where to start in making those lights. They might though. Would be a big task to take on.

And for right now, I think that grill might be pushed back towards the back on all the projects they are doing. Trying to get some other stuff out right now.
Old Feb 9, 2005, 07:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lookslikeanevo
they do make projectors for our car!!!....just depends on how much you guys are willing to spend...my Last quote imported from Japan/singapore/taiwan...were $1800+ for a pair, tho im not sure if thats includes the HIDS or not....let me know if you guys are seriously interested

Yea those are awesome too.. hopefully somebody else starts to make something similar for around $350 (USD) or less. I was even thinking about buying a set of stock lancer headlights and some cheap projectors from any car off ebay and trying to make my own.. lol but that would probably turn out in a huge mess of broken plastic and glue.
Old Feb 10, 2005, 12:22 AM
Evolved Member

Talking

Originally Posted by Sir Lancelot
Damn, Rigo i just found the link to that pic..... hahahaha i was looking for it so I could post it up too.........

Here's a pic of my favorite headlamp they make for our cars.... only $1,200 shipped from Japan...

Black Tinted Reflector Set
WRC Evolution 7 Look-alike concept. For those who runs Headlamp with H4 bulb will require wiring modification works to fit this that runs with H1 & HB4 bulbs.

~ Nick ~
1200?....umm no...look at my profile or pics...i didnt pay 1200 for those
Old Feb 10, 2005, 12:25 AM
Evolved Member

heres mine

Old Feb 10, 2005, 12:31 AM
Evolving Member

yea arent those cediia lights..... 1200 is way over the top... and i seen alot of people with those lights
Old Feb 10, 2005, 12:49 AM
Evolved Member

Talking

Originally Posted by pumpdog720
The lights you will never be able to get unless you take them off that car.

It is a regular 02-03 Lancer. It is so nice watching WRC and just hearing them call it a Lancer and not an Evo.

Ofcourse the only same thing of it is the body (which is changed also). But engine, suspension, and everything is totally different.
they had to change to a lancer cause mitsu was voiding their warranty on mods when they had an evo!
Old Feb 10, 2005, 12:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by g0damy0uugly
yea arent those cediia lights..... 1200 is way over the top... and i seen alot of people with those lights
ya more than a couple of people have them on here....yup they are the cedia lights
Old Feb 10, 2005, 01:26 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lookslikeanevo

I think these headlights look better than the ones on the beginning of this thread.
Man, you 02-03 guys get all the good stuff, when are the 04 guys even gonna get anything?

lol j/k

Quick Reply: WRC Evo Headlight vs. Lancer OZ Headlight