Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

My Car Is Finally Done!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2005, 01:35 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a c o l l a d e ro bot. HELLO SIR>>> HOW IS FITMENT>>> ROFL>>> OK>> is taht a peron or a robot
Old Mar 5, 2005, 01:53 AM
Evolving Member

kinda funni ^ i just read what he posted and i cracked up.......accolade robot.....hello sir.....you have a nice car please leave a message after the tone.....

and by the way......im jealous cuz u gota evo 7 kit and i dont....PROPS
Old Mar 5, 2005, 02:53 AM
Account Disabled

yes he bought the kit... and lol man i love accolade.. why did they even bother...dave whats with the robot.
Old Mar 5, 2005, 06:24 AM
Evolved Member

Talking

And for the other confused guy, Evolution not so much as "The Legend" but the fact that my car is evolving into where I would like it to be and Shinka means Transformation so pretty much an Evolving Transformation of my car from normal to something that doesn't look like I'm following everyone else! Hope that helps with your confusion a little bit. LOL, Have a good one! Oh and one more thing, I really don't care what anyone says negatively that is pretty much why I worded the first post the way I did and knowing how this forum can be I expected a debate, but you negaters might as well give up cause the letter are not coming off! Too bad so sad! If you don't like it, then I'm sorry you won't have to drive my car. You people crack me up! The only time I got serious in here was when my family was mentioned and I pretty much made that one as clear as possible. Oh and to the post that "a car is never done" that may be true for the most part, but it's a different story when you have a kid! That is a whole nother PRIORITY right there! Anyway, you all keep doing your thing as I will be doing mine.

Ben
Old Mar 5, 2005, 09:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Alright then, at least change your profile to say "drives: lancer OZ rally", as right now it actually looks like your trying to pass your car off as an evo. It'd be like a nissan boy saying he drives a skyline when its just a sentra with a kit.
Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

benslancer, your rationalizations amuse me
Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:26 AM
Evolved Member

If nothing else, at least this thread was good for some laughs.
Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

You forgot to paint the bodykit
Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:45 AM
Evolved Member

^^ wow
Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

hmmmmmmmm....here's a girl for you man....I bet she's your style and she would look nice in the car :

Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

Hahahaha...thats such a low blow its funny.
Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:58 AM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

OMG, I just read the whole entire 8pages. Can I please have my 10mins of life back?

My Op: First off bro, this site is based on opinions... that's how things get "evolved". So if you don't like it, TUFF LUCK... DON'T POST PICS! I like your car and the look, and it's different, but that's your style, so props for taking the other road. Thou, I really wanna give my opinion... and the "evoVII" badge is just , because a badge on a car is the name of it, everybody knows what "evoVII" is, and it just doesnt look right on your car. Granted you can do what ever you want, when you want since we don't pay your car note or insurance, but honestly... it's no different than these civic guys putting "type-r" or these base neons putting "srt4"... it's just NOT WHAT IT IS. I know you get laughed at, hell... im laughing... it's a bad idea. I too had an es, that was model after the evoVII... but i opted out of the "evolution VII" badge and just put small "lancer" in the left corner. I didn't want people to laugh at me or ask to race me. Honestly, how can you keep your pride when an evo rolls up to you or a real JDM evoVII pulls up? He will . The ralliart badge is waaaaaay to big, get the smaller one that comes on our car, it'll look better
Old Mar 5, 2005, 11:27 AM
Account Disabled

Another thing some of you need to check your color setting cause my avatar is Sky blue and Navy blue!
yeah cause you changed it.
Old Mar 5, 2005, 11:37 AM
Evolving Member

You guys should just let this thread die already.
Old Mar 5, 2005, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

you clearly missed the point, that wasnt even a NEGATIVE comment.
it was a heads up of what very easily COULD happen.
its not unreasonable to think that some dude in a honda would see the evo badge, start screwing around in traffic trying to race and cause a crash.

i get idiots everyday trying to instigate. and many of those times something could have gone wrong with their horrible driving.

its cool though, i can see that youd just compound the situation and make matters much worse with your own actions.

good luck.

Originally Posted by BensLancer
First of all, see that is what I'm talking about! People don't know me. I don't think I could get any more brown than I ALREADY am!!!! and secondly, I'm not faking that I'm a fast car. I've got a lancer with an Evolution VII body which is a body style that I have like since I first saw the EVO VII when it came out. And if somebody wants to put my child in a situation like that, then we can take that outside the car to the street. They can instigate all they want cause a race will not happen, but if they %uck with my child and/or my wife, they better find religion cause it won't end up pretty for them and I'll put my life on that! Don't make me go there though man. Let's get back on topic here. And the letter because my car is an Evolution of me it may not be what everybody else wants it to be, but it's what I want it to be and I have not told anyone to do anything. I have kindly requested no rude comments. Anyone who read the first post and still does is either a disrespectful person or someone that craves attention. I don't want to be like everyone else, I'm me and I will express myself as such. I'm not anyone's puppet or anything else, I am me and I do not care what anyone else says. You all can state your opinions because this is a free country, but some of you do take that for granted. I'm sorry that I may not be falling into the games that some of you are playing, but I'm too grown for that. And that is another thing, it's a car people and you are wasting your time posting negatively. There are more important things in life other than saying "why you go a rice out a lancer for man?" I mean really grow up for real. Anyway, thanks for all the positive feedback from all who did so and those that respected my request to not post anything negative. I created this thread to show that I did do something different and did not follow the trend of hey let's all get an EVO VII kit and keep it yellow!!!! Sorry I just had to vent the whole what if the kid is in the car thing just opened me up. That is a bit of advice to anyone who either does or does not know me, DON'T EVER %UCK WITH MY FAMILY! That is not a threat, but a warning! I'm not trying to get all "ghetto", but that is 1 button to never touch with me! ANyway, you all have a good night and I'll let y'all know how the cat back install goes in the morning! What up all my Raleigh peeps? See you all tomorrow night!

Quick Reply: My Car Is Finally Done!!!!