Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

My Car Is Finally Done!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2005, 12:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah please way too many pages of people crying, just let it go I will not change anything for anyone, if you wanna laugh then laugh, but if that makes you feel better at the end of the day then do it. Life is too short for BS. ANd I can keep my "pride" because I have a car that I have worked hard for and am proud of no matter what anyone else says and it is something that for the first time in my life, I can call my own. Obviously too many people on here are worried about what other people think so they don't get a bruised ego or in some cases get their "pride" smacked up like $2 ho! Some of you need to either lighten up or grow up. It seems like my first post worked though. This brought all kinds of people out of the woodwork. I mean at the most you could say yes I like, no i don't, and here is why. Kaput16 man, you are about the funniest person up in here man! But yeah I figured since I did go with yellow and blue that I would go ahead and change my avatar and that way no one else would wonder what color is was even though most people could see that it was indeed sky blue, but it's fixed now so there you go. Also, K16, don't let people rag on you about you ES even if it was still a stock ES with wheels, it would still be you and you drive it and it's something that you are striving to make better in your life. And, i'm not trying to reason with anyone! Not everybody sees everything the same way. You see evolution on my trunk and you just automatically A$$ume that I either want to be an EVO or that I want to race. EVOLUTION has more meaning than phat azz fast car man! I already explained that one though so if you can't grasp it, then I'll let you marinate on that one! Like I said earlier though, you can say what you want, but don't go down that family route. That is the wrong place to go with me. You all have a good weekend and be safe out there! PEACE!!!!
Old Mar 5, 2005, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

lets all make banana pancakes.
Old Mar 5, 2005, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

WTF???? I just said don't FU*K with my family. Oh yeah did I mention that I had a nice cute little Baby Taxi and Baby On Board little hangy signs to go in my windows? For real though, I know it was not a negative comment, but my family should not even have been brought up in here in that kind of "hypothetical" situation! That is the wrong button to push with me! People need to get over the whole ego trip thing! That is the problem! If that person is going slow enough to cause an accident with me driving like a normal person then that's on that person. Why would you even think about something like that and ask me what if man?

Originally Posted by tokeone
you clearly missed the point, that wasnt even a NEGATIVE comment.
it was a heads up of what very easily COULD happen.
its not unreasonable to think that some dude in a honda would see the evo badge, start screwing around in traffic trying to race and cause a crash.

i get idiots everyday trying to instigate. and many of those times something could have gone wrong with their horrible driving.

its cool though, i can see that youd just compound the situation and make matters much worse with your own actions.

good luck.
Old Mar 5, 2005, 12:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Melaz425
lets all make banana pancakes.
Hey that sounds kinda good man! How about some chocolate syrup too?
Old Mar 5, 2005, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

Oh yeah got my exhaust on too!
Old Mar 5, 2005, 12:49 PM
Evolving Member

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!
Old Mar 5, 2005, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

hey ben what if somebody tries to race you with your family in the car?
Old Mar 5, 2005, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

you wanna know why i brought it up...
this happened no more than 30 minutes ago.
i just went to the mall. i was sitting at a stop sign in a parking lot and an M3 tried to show boat in front of me and almost hit a mini van with a family.

it doesnt matter how you drive.

and youre right, that is on that person, but if theyd have hit that mini van it could have easily spun and hit me too.

theres a lot of crazy people in this world.
sad thing is that just cause of the type of car i drive and the intimidation it represents it pushed that guy enough to do a stupid act.
Old Mar 5, 2005, 09:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Who's blue car in the muffler pic?
Old Mar 6, 2005, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

Talking

Originally Posted by mcbrown35
Who's blue car in the muffler pic?
That is my rear bumper dude! Remember the bottom is blue, LOL! Got it put on Saturday! BTW, How is your car doing done anything new to it? Also where can I get one of those baby car seats?

Ben
Old Mar 6, 2005, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Unhappy

Originally Posted by pgmike
hey ben what if somebody tries to race you with your family in the car?
If I have to I will make a pit stop until they go on their way.... to growing up! If they have any racing issues t ofeed their overdeveloped egos then they can go talk to my boy en1gma!! How many times do I have to reiterate that I do not race nor try to race! I might do a little over the limit if I'm late for something, but I don't do that so stop asking me what if this and what if that, geez man! It's nothing against you, but I'm just tired of answering the same question over and over and over again and again when I have already answered the question over and over again too many times to count.
Old Mar 6, 2005, 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

makes me want to put a kia logo on my car
and put typeR on the sides
Old Mar 6, 2005, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Unhappy

Originally Posted by redozrally
makes me want to put a kia logo on my car
and put typeR on the sides
Don't forget to get the big azz muffler put on and the VTEC badges, LOL!!!!! However you may want to stay in the same family of cars. Not too many people on here like Kia and Honda man. Are the kids still making jokes on this thread?
Old Mar 6, 2005, 09:48 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by kaput16
WOW sirlancerlot.......im flattered that you put my qoute in your sig....I'm blushing.

But seriously Benslancer you cant get mad when people voice their oppinions. I mean come on bro just look at your car. If your gonna do a mod that is this unusual you got expect some to love it and some to hate it. Thats just the nature of the game. Unfortunately for you, you live in america freedom of speech bro. But if you really want to stop the negative comments then heres what you gotta do.

1) Move to the Middle East
2) Paint your skin brown so as to not look like the "Great White Devil"

^Because from what i understand, they chop the hands off of people who talk bad about certain things

Congrats on the new addition to your family. and i do respect ya for investing so much into your car like you have

Keep it pimpin
Kaput, with that post, I have lost all respect for you.

Benslancer, paint job looks hot, just brush off the haters and lower the car
Old Mar 6, 2005, 04:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BensLancer
That is my rear bumper dude! Remember the bottom is blue, LOL! Got it put on Saturday! BTW, How is your car doing done anything new to it? Also where can I get one of those baby car seats?

Ben
http://www.optauto.com/index.htm?par...9&deptid=11917

$335.00

I was gonna get my windows tinted Tuesday but snapped my front control arm, sooooo gotta get that fixed now.... It's always something...

Quick Reply: My Car Is Finally Done!!!!