Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

My Car Is Finally Done!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2005, 04:15 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah please way too many pages of people crying, just let it go I will not change anything for anyone, if you wanna laugh then laugh, but if that makes you feel better at the end of the day then do it. Life is too short for BS. ANd I can keep my "pride" because I have a car that I have worked hard for and am proud of no matter what anyone else says and it is something that for the first time in my life, I can call my own. Obviously too many people on here are worried about what other people think so they don't get a bruised ego or in some cases get their "pride" smacked up like $2 ho! Some of you need to either lighten up or grow up. It seems like my first post worked though. This brought all kinds of people out of the woodwork. I mean at the most you could say yes I like, no i don't, and here is why. Kaput16 man, you are about the funniest person up in here man! But yeah I figured since I did go with yellow and blue that I would go ahead and change my avatar and that way no one else would wonder what color is was even though most people could see that it was indeed sky blue, but it's fixed now so there you go. Also, K16, don't let people rag on you about you ES even if it was still a stock ES with wheels, it would still be you and you drive it and it's something that you are striving to make better in your life. And, i'm not trying to reason with anyone! Not everybody sees everything the same way. You see evolution on my trunk and you just automatically A$$ume that I either want to be an EVO or that I want to race. EVOLUTION has more meaning than phat azz fast car man! I already explained that one though so if you can't grasp it, then I'll let you marinate on that one! Like I said earlier though, you can say what you want, but don't go down that family route. That is the wrong place to go with me. You all have a good weekend and be safe out there! PEACE!!!!
Thats pretty sad that i give him so much **** and in the end he's the one who understands what i was saying.

Kaput, with that post, I have lost all respect for you.

Benslancer, paint job looks hot, just brush off the haters and lower the car
What respect. you usually have to have respect for someone before you can lose it and you usually have to know the person before you can gain respect for them. we dont even know each other bro. Why you always gotta be so uptight kar33m. I aint accolade so why are you picking on me. I'll tell ya what. next time i build a painting booth near a school you can call me on it. but until then. kiss my shiny metal a$$
Old Mar 6, 2005, 04:34 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kaput16
Thats pretty sad that i give him so much **** and in the end he's the one who understands what i was saying.

What respect. you usually have to have respect for someone before you can lose it and you usually have to know the person before you can gain respect for them. we dont even know each other bro. Why you always gotta be so uptight kar33m. I aint accolade so why are you picking on me. I'll tell ya what. next time i build a painting booth near a school you can call me on it. but until then. kiss my shiny metal a$$

All im asking is u lay off the hatorade...
Old Mar 6, 2005, 05:44 PM
Account Disabled

All im asking is u lay off the hatorade...
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH......... I Get it. You used the word gatorade but replace the begining letter with an H. Pretty clever there kar33m.

Since you seemed to get so angry about my middle east joke...... Here's another

You may like hatorade......... but i prefer Red Kabul............

and just so ya know i wasnt trying to be rude or rascist in any way by saying he should move to the middle east. i was just trying to tell him the USA has freedom of speech.
Old Mar 6, 2005, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pgmike
hey ben what if somebody tries to race you with your family in the car?
there is a time to race and a time to be a father. if you do race, do it with yourself in car, and where you won't hurt anyone else.
Old Mar 7, 2005, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

haha you ppl are clueless lol
Old Mar 7, 2005, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

Hey, he's (Kaput16) in the zone... Autozone!

I've got a feeling that this thread is gonna be closed very soon.

BensLancer- I'm feeling the car. I like the color scheme. Kinda reminds me of the old skool Modern Image Lancer. I'm getting the same set up next week.
Old Mar 7, 2005, 12:43 PM
Evolving Member

So that's the final finish paint? It looks clean but it looks like you just bought it used from a blue lancer.
Old Mar 9, 2005, 04:21 PM

it looks awsome have you thought about lowering it at all to give a little more agressive stance
Old Mar 9, 2005, 04:29 PM
Evolved Member

i guess its modern art, like those bars in that park in nyc. i hate modern art
Old Mar 9, 2005, 04:58 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, I just noticed the Evo badging. That is just ****ing gay.
Old Mar 9, 2005, 05:12 PM
Evolved Member

I pity da fool who takes my car!
I pity da fool who takes my car!

Old Mar 9, 2005, 05:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thats not really how your supposed to do a 2 tone paint job. I mean...if you like it then whatever...great...but you have to be a little more proportional with the paint. you can't just paint your whole big front and back bumpers a different color and leave only the side skirts painted a different color (sure you CAN, but its not right). you should have went up the doors with the blue or just painted even with the side skirts and faded it in or something more creative. sure its your car and you do what you think looks right...but you could have also tried a little harder to maybe blend the colors or be more even with them. You can even see the yellow through the hole in the side skirt. (lacking attention to detail). Just giving "negative" criticism which is a good thing most of the time.
Old Mar 9, 2005, 05:17 PM
Evolving Member

Your ride is pretty tight, not my color choice, but thats JMO. As long as you like it go with it, like you said you put in the hard work and money so go with it.
Old Mar 9, 2005, 07:28 PM
Account Disabled

Thats not really how your supposed to do a 2 tone paint job. I mean...if you like it then whatever...great...but you have to be a little more proportional with the paint. you can't just paint your whole big front and back bumpers a different color and leave only the side skirts painted a different color (sure you CAN, but its not right). you should have went up the doors with the blue or just painted even with the side skirts and faded it in or something more creative. sure its your car and you do what you think looks right...but you could have also tried a little harder to maybe blend the colors or be more even with them. You can even see the yellow through the hole in the side skirt. (lacking attention to detail). Just giving "negative" criticism which is a good thing most of the time.
Thats actually what i was thinking when i first saw this. a friend of mine has 1 93' bmw 325i. Its white with a bmw blue painted all around the bottom like bens except that instead of just painting the side skirts he painted it on the door and body the same height as he did on the bumpers. It looks really good. Thats generally how your supposed to do it.
Old Mar 10, 2005, 06:16 AM
Evolved Member

Well like I said before I have to do what I can do and I busted my *** for the money just to get that much done! If anybody wants to send me money to fix any tiny imperfections then that is fine, send me a check! Sorry I'm not a balla like most other people on here, but hey I got a car that works and looks like I want it to and if you don't like it that is fine. I did not know there was a rule book on going 2 tone on a budget. With the money I had that is the best look I could come up with and if you don't agree then that is too bad! I know most of you may not understand how the whole saving money thing works when you have a kid on the way, but for you all, go try and figure that out! And once again if you don't get it then I'll let y'all marinate on that! PEACE!!!!

Quick Reply: My Car Is Finally Done!!!!