Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

My Car Is Finally Done!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:43 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not even the slightest attempt at being diplomatic. Someone will love his car, but what is most important is that he loves his car. He does have to drive it...
Im hoping that with enough crap we can get him to hate his car too so he'll go ahead and change it. ;o
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by en1gma19
Hey kaput16, let's see some pictures of your hotness....
Kaput16's hotness:

Fox
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kaput16
Im hoping that with enough crap we can get him to hate his car too so he'll go ahead and change it. ;o
Leave him alone man. You gave your opinion now you're done man.

Fox
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:47 PM
Evolved Member

Dude, how can you be so arrogant as to think that you what's best for his car? Why don't you take the time to grow up and mature a little bit, then maybe you can learn to respect other people's decisions. You don't have the best taste in the world, everyone doesn't have to like what you like, and you don't have to be an *sshole to people that don't.
Account Disabled

Hey kaput16, let's see some pictures of your hotness....
just check the profile. Im willing to admit my ride isn't as far as I want it. Not even close. but its still clean. actually my profile isn't up to date. Since then i've added a sound system and im working on building my turntables into the trunk. Within the month i should be ordering the Ken-style kit aswell as a turbo kit. I just recently fell into some money so you should be seing some good stuff coming from me soon. I cant wait so keep an eye out for me.
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well at least everyone didn't check out his car domain site... Brembo's???
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:49 PM
Evolved Member

Last edited by en1gma19; Mar 3, 2005 at 08:53 PM.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:50 PM
Evolving Member

HAH~! nice car... stop hating man.. grow up
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:50 PM
Evolved Member

so hows it finally done???? not negatively.. but you said yourself you want the wing... just did you mean the kit.. or are you done messing with it completely?
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:52 PM
Former Vendor

our comments shouldnt matter, if you like it.. with that said.. you are on a public forum, how can you expect people not to give comments, good or bad... if you didnt want all comments, you shouldnt post your pics on here... you are giving yourself a false sense of achievment by only wanting to see positive comments.. what will you do at a show ? to be fair you can click one of my links and pic on my car, i encourage all comments good or bad... thats why im a picture *****... i will give you a hint, hks ( yes its going people ) 2 my red interior.. (thats staying).. im sorry but you cant ask people to only give good comments... someone might have a good idea for you that they think is good and you might take offense to it... so its not fair to all...
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:53 PM
Account Disabled

Dude, how can you be so arrogant as to think that you what's best for his car? Why don't you take the time to grow up and mature a little bit, then maybe you can learn to respect other people's decisions. You don't have the best taste in the world, everyone doesn't have to like what you like, and you don't have to be an *sshole to people that don't.
DAMN GUYS. way to make a guy feel bad lol

besides. Ragging on me is completely . try to stay on topic and give benslancer some ****.

You guys need to calm down. im just bored so im just messing with him. In fact i was supporting him earlier.

and in all fairness. its not like you weren't thinking it also

so why dont you all just smoke some weed. lean back. and let it all slide like water on a ducks back.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:53 PM
Evolved Member

hahha... hes pimpin the ES with those rims..lol.. thats hotness?? lol.. u better have a nice a$$ car before u bash on other dude..id rather drive his car than urs man..lol.. do the math.. this guys hilarious..
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
I agree that this senseless bashing should stop, but what I find funny is that people use what his car looks like as an argument against him voicing his opinion. This would be like me going "oh your a retarded republican so you should shut up" or "you wear blue jeans so you can't tell me that parachutes pants aren't in style". This is exactly the kind of arguments e-thugs make, they don't provide a contour viewpoint, they simply go on the attack.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:56 PM
Evolving Member

i love the car ... .. anything done to engine ? or just all show ... Very clean car man great job
Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:57 PM
Account Disabled

HAH~! nice car... stop hating man.. grow up
Thanx Bro........I think its a nice car too.

Quick Reply: My Car Is Finally Done!!!!