Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

My Car Is Finally Done!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2005, 08:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i know.. i mean..u could just say..dude im not feelin it and get over with it..lol dude its not ur car.. u better do somethin to ur car 1st before u bash on others rides.. coz that just imature.. u should respect wut others have.. wut would u feel if i tell u, man ur car sucks and i hate ur rims??!?!? wut wuold u feel?? get it.. so stop bashing and grow up buddy.. to who ever owns the car on this tread..dont mind others post..if u think its hot.. thats priceless!! do yaw thang! peace!
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:00 PM
Former Vendor

im not bashing the car, but people should leave RESPECTFUL comments... thats not hard... if i dont have something nice to say i usally dont say anything at all... cause it gets me in trouble.. but otherwise people act like your mature..
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:01 PM
Account Disabled

hahha... hes pimpin the ES with those rims..lol.. thats hotness?? lol.. u better have a nice a$$ car before u bash on other dude..id rather drive his car than urs man..lol.. do the math.. this guys hilarious..
would you really. because as much money as he's spent in the end i get reactions like. HMMMMM......rims. While he'll get reactions like.......WTF is that -

Besides its all in fun. lighten up people
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:02 PM
Former Vendor

oh yeah another reason not to tell people to do something.. cause theyll do it..
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The red EVO is sick... lose the dice... no just playing... WOW!
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:04 PM
Evolved Member

yeah i would drive his car for 5 minutes! but i wont drive urs! im just playin! lol..yeah lighten up! spread the love people!
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:05 PM
Account Disabled

i know.. i mean..u could just say..dude im not feelin it and get over with it..lol dude its not ur car.. u better do somethin to ur car 1st before u bash on others rides.. coz that just imature.. u should respect wut others have.. wut would u feel if i tell u, man ur car sucks and i hate ur rims??!?!? wut wuold u feel?? get it.. so stop bashing and grow up buddy.. to who ever owns the car on this tread..dont mind others post..if u think its hot.. thats priceless!! do yaw thang! peace!
I already told ya my profile wasn't up to date. besides i haven't even had my car that long. how much do you want me to have done. besides if you told me my rims sucked i'd just tell you to ***** off and be content because thats what i could afford. unlike most of you i do what i can with the money i've got - which mind you is very little. All im basically saying is i think its stupid to spend so much money on your car and have the end result look like that.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

relax man..that post was like 10 minutes ago..lol chill hehhe
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Realistically if Benswhatever wouldn't have put the comments "leave the childish comments.." and what not there would not be 66 replies to this worthless thread. He set himself up for what flaming he gets...
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:10 PM

I'm not feeling it, way to be original though...

As far as badges, hell add another, Evolution VII-Ralliart-TypeR -- being sarcastic, but I would lose the badges... but if you want an OZ one I do have one of those :P
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:11 PM
Account Disabled

relax man..that post was like 10 minutes ago..lol chill hehhe
Im confused you were the one who went off on me and im the one who keeps telling everyone to chill.

Frankly im cool as a cucumber
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Shingen
Ralliart isn't just an edition of the car. Ralliart is a company that makes parts for Mitsubishi. I have a Ralliart Grill, should I take off the badge on that?

Fox
thank you.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:15 PM
Account Disabled

Realistically if Benswhatever wouldn't have put the comments "leave the childish comments.." and what not there would not be 66 replies to this worthless thread. He set himself up for what flaming he gets...
seriously though thats a lot of the reason i was going off on him like i did. besides, when you do something like the paint job he did and especially in those colors, especially them being very unusual, he's bound to get some crap.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kaput16
just check the profile. Im willing to admit my ride isn't as far as I want it. Not even close. but its still clean. actually my profile isn't up to date. Since then i've added a sound system and im working on building my turntables into the trunk. Within the month i should be ordering the Ken-style kit aswell as a turbo kit. I just recently fell into some money so you should be seing some good stuff coming from me soon. I cant wait so keep an eye out for me.

A couple of quick things I see. One, It's not my cup of tea, but hey your the only one thats gotta like it.

2. It's not an EVO VII so quit frontin like it is.

3. You posted pictures on a public forum and dont want to hear what people have to say...GET OVER IT! or dont post pics.

4. KAPUT16, turn tables in the trunk.. and your giving this guy crap. Um does PIMP MY RIDE come to mind ???

5. If you fell into some money, fall your a$$ over to the mitsu dealer and trade in the es.... save yourself the trouble.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:16 PM
Former Vendor

i think what i said says it all

Quick Reply: My Car Is Finally Done!!!!