Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

My Car Is Finally Done!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i agree... word..lol
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:20 PM
Evolving Member

a car is never done
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:21 PM
Account Disabled

4. KAPUT16, turn tables in the trunk.. and your giving this guy crap. Um does PIMP MY RIDE come to mind ???

5. If you fell into some money, fall your a$$ over to the mitsu dealer and trade in the es.... save yourself the trouble.
its not like that bull **** where they slide out and i play them out of my car. I just have a lot of traveling gigs so i wanted a good place to store them while I travel. Last time I just stuck them in i scratched the **** out of one of my tables and broke some of my fav vinyl's. all im doing is creating a type of box to store them in.

and i fell into about 2-3 g's. not 20-30 g's. if i had gotten that money i would fall my *** into mitsubishi and buy me an evo. but like i said. i gotta do with what money i got. and right now the lancer has great gas mileage low payments and low insurance so why ***** with that. i figured i'd just add a few things to my car to make it better.

Besides with these mods that will up the amount of people i will be able to make fun of without people ragging on my car
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:22 PM
Former Vendor

nope.. i do have a ques though.. under what he drives this is there...EVOlution VII Shinka
what is that?
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BensLancer
Actually it is a tip and I'm getting my Magnaflow catback on Saturday morning and You know no matter how hard you try or how nicely you ask you always have morons that do not know how to read nor respect other people's wishes! I will ask this one more time, if you have anything negative to say take your opinions elsewhere PLEASE I'm not interested in knowing people like that, thank you! I mean damn is it too much to ask not to post if you can't be respectlful? Anyway, yeah I'm about to rip that tip off tomorrow morning in preparation of my Magnaflow!
you gonna post pics of your ride and not expext someone not to like it then dont show it and dont take it to heart its ur ride f what everyone else thinks

oh and my .02 putting evo7 or evo8 badges on ur car is like putting a type r sticker on a ls integra just doesnt work
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:29 PM
Former Vendor

Besides with these mods that will up the amount of people i will be able to make fun of without people ragging on my car

see know i lost all respect for you... if i were you id stop before people start ragging on you..
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:35 PM
Account Disabled

see know i lost all respect for you... if i were you id stop before people start ragging on you.
Im gonna assume you meant *now*. and you need to seriously calm down. i put the little winking smily face their to indicate it was a joke. basically everything i have said in this thread has just been joking. except when i said i slept with your mom. i did that. but the rest was a joke.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:37 PM
Account Disabled

Oh and by the way dafarmer69. I like your avatar. I have a cat that looks exactly like the one in your pic.

a little but oh well. this whole thread has been that way
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:43 PM
Evolving Member

Yah leave the guy alone..kaput.... If there is someone who needs your help and your oppinion it shouldnt be him it should be this guy Sherbet icecream on wheels hmm yum

Last edited by turtlelancer; Mar 4, 2005 at 12:45 AM.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 09:47 PM
Account Disabled

Did you switch ur avatar dafarmer69. those taby's are so cute........... kissy kissy kissy. lol. i love my cat. she's a thug cat. and yes they do exsist. Her pimp paw is really strong.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 10:39 PM
Account Disabled

props for originality, i also have a sort of two tone lancer, black skirts on a silver lancer... but i think maybe... just maybe u went overboard.. maybe if it was odne so it didnt look like u just strapped on another cars bk..... i dunno just thoughts, and FOR SURE>>> take of ur evo badges.... Y??? y o y???
Old Mar 4, 2005, 12:27 AM

Not bad some thing new is always good
Old Mar 4, 2005, 12:51 AM
Account Disabled

not when it looks retarded. imho. ^
Old Mar 4, 2005, 03:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 02izzel
i think the 'two colors' thing is about a good idea as those tail lights.

im guessing you wear a black belt w/ brown shoes.
And no smart azz actually I wear Black boots and a brown belt!
Old Mar 4, 2005, 04:00 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kaput16
I wont say anything negative because personally i always like to see a new idea on our cars. its not something I would do but i dont mind other people doing it to theirs. But seriously you cant expect no one to comment badly. thats what this site is for. car help and oppinions. so dont sweat it if someone doesn't love it. at least ur car isn't the same as everyone else's. and as long as you like it then you shouldn't give a ***** what everyone else says. GOOD WORK THOUGH.
I don't give a ***** about what anyone says, but I just don't feel like hearing it. And for the people who do not RESPECT my request to not post anything negative, it really shows everyone else what you are about so, whatever. And this is the last time I will say this! I DO NOT WANT A FAST CAR! I have a kid on the way anyway and what would the purpose of having a fast car be? That's not me I don't do that kind of crap. Sorry for all caps mods, but people are really chidish and don't listen or respect other people and it's BS! Anyway, for everyone else keep doin' what you do and be yourself!

Ben

Quick Reply: My Car Is Finally Done!!!!