Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

My Car Is Finally Done!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2005, 04:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 03lancOZ
looking good... you got the kit from accolade right?... when did you put the wheels on?... didnt think you had em on when I stopped by... anyways very nice progress... once I clean my car Ill send you some pics...

They were on there when you were here, you prolly didn't see them cause it was cold as hades and raining a little.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 04:01 AM
Evolved Member

Woo-Haa.

Look's friggin' great, bro.

Keep it rollin'.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 04:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kaput16
It wouldn't be a big deal except

A. It's not an Evo 7
B. It's not a ralliart edition anything.

Just get a giant graphic on the side of your car of a kid pissing on a mitsubishi symbol. now that would be really original. and confuse the crap out of people.
And you are one of the people that need to grow up and learn how to read the first post!
Old Mar 4, 2005, 04:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dafarmer69
our comments shouldnt matter, if you like it.. with that said.. you are on a public forum, how can you expect people not to give comments, good or bad... if you didnt want all comments, you shouldnt post your pics on here... you are giving yourself a false sense of achievment by only wanting to see positive comments.. what will you do at a show ? to be fair you can click one of my links and pic on my car, i encourage all comments good or bad... thats why im a picture *****... i will give you a hint, hks ( yes its going people ) 2 my red interior.. (thats staying).. im sorry but you cant ask people to only give good comments... someone might have a good idea for you that they think is good and you might take offense to it... so its not fair to all...

I did expect it, but that is why I requested for people that need to grow up not to post. I could say some stuff about the people that drive ESs that want to act childish, but I'm a little more mature than that and will let him post what he must to get attention! And that's another thing IF somebody wants to say that it looks bad to my face then do that, but otherwise just grow the %uck up! And I mean done as in the kit, not rich that is all I could do at this point gotta get the wing later, hopefully before my little girl is born! And you know what, if somebody wants to give me the money to paint the rest of the car I will kindly use that to buy me some seats!
Old Mar 4, 2005, 04:23 AM
Evolved Member

yeah dude, your facial expression in pic #5 says it all.

not many of these little children even know what determination is.

they're juss floatin' around with money not earned, but given, which means nothing at heart.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 05:43 AM
Evolved Member

It could be worse, could have a aluminum(sp?) wing

Its not that people think that 2 tone is bad (at least i dont) its just how you did it makes it look like you put a blue cars body kit on, if you would have stoped some were near the bottom on your FB and RB to match up with the SS it would have looked better in my opinion.

Anyways keep doin what you like after all its your car.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 07:27 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Benslancer: Congrats on the new baby on the way. Obviously the color choice isn't everybody's cup of tea, but everyone has to admit it is a nice clean job. You took the abuse like a man, and I give you respect for that. I think the majority of the comments on the thread were just in fun so don't worry, you gotta expect people to give their opinions on the internet.

Speaking of seats, when that little princess gets a little bit bigger, get her one of these.

Peace
Attached Thumbnails My Car Is Finally Done!!!!-recaro-seat.jpg  
Old Mar 4, 2005, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

I'm confused....is it being painted yellow or the blackish blue color?

Edit: my bad just read some of the thread. Ummmm uhhhh no comment.

Last edited by uranium9v; Mar 4, 2005 at 07:49 AM.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by uranium9v
I'm confused....is it being painted yellow or the blackish blue color?

Edit: my bad just read some of the thread. Ummmm uhhhh no comment.

both colors
Old Mar 4, 2005, 08:18 AM
Evolved Member

heres some positive feedback: it used to be a lancer.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 09:09 AM
Evolving Member

Well, I read the first post and while I respect your request that doesn't mean I have to obey it so... It looks like you bought someones used kit off their blue lancer and put it on yours. The badges don't make any sense, OZ, Ra//iArt and Evo VII; thats not gunna impress people, just confuse them. It's not an Evo and it's not fast so don't put the Evo badging on it. Ralliart is fine but not if you want people to think you have a ralliArt. OZ badging shoulda come off if you going to put evo badging on. For the same money you could have painted it all yellow or since you didn't want to do that saved a little more money and had the shop fade the paint up from the blue to the yellow.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

yo Ben, i think the kit looks hot and it seems like my oz is now the only yellow 1 left with no bodywork, you and Tim w/ your kits and i believe it march now so Fevo should be boostin

love the blue color, if you really want the look of what kareem photoshopped for you then i can always sell you my wheels
Old Mar 4, 2005, 09:41 AM
Account Disabled

people are gonna say what they want, dont post up if u dont want both sides in my opinion, i honestly just think it would look better [ainted or if u painted the whole car up to a certain level...my opinion, sorry just tryin to helpo out.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 10:31 AM
Account Disabled

WOW sirlancerlot.......im flattered that you put my qoute in your sig....I'm blushing.

But seriously Benslancer you cant get mad when people voice their oppinions. I mean come on bro just look at your car. If your gonna do a mod that is this unusual you got expect some to love it and some to hate it. Thats just the nature of the game. Unfortunately for you, you live in america freedom of speech bro. But if you really want to stop the negative comments then heres what you gotta do.

1) Move to the Middle East
2) Paint your skin brown so as to not look like the "Great White Devil"

^Because from what i understand, they chop the hands off of people who talk bad about certain things

Congrats on the new addition to your family. and i do respect ya for investing so much into your car like you have

Keep it pimpin
Old Mar 4, 2005, 10:45 AM
Account Disabled

one more question benslancer

If you finally got your car painted yellow and blue..........why do you still have that goofy pic of the seaweed green and blue lancer on your avatar.

Quick Reply: My Car Is Finally Done!!!!