Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

My Car Is Finally Done!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2005, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) remove evolution badge. It's not an evo and never will be an EVO unless u plan to dump enough money into the car to make it an EVO that the cost will equal an EVO.
2) LOSE THE ALTEZZAS.
3) Nice body kit but the altezzas really hafta go. I saw there was a EVO VII-look taillight here b4. get those. It'll definitely look nice.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 02:07 PM
Evolving Member

I don't think your car is done, it needs to go back into the oven until it turns yellow again. It seems the bottom didn't get cooked long enough?
Old Mar 4, 2005, 02:10 PM
Account Disabled

I don't think your car is done, it needs to go back into the oven until it turns yellow again. It seems the bottom didn't get cooked long enough?
I guess he just prefers it a little rare. SUSHI
Old Mar 4, 2005, 05:01 PM
Evolving Member

lol i actually love those badges all together, dunno would b something i do just cuz im weird, and i do like ur body kit just cuz i like body kits on all cars, and the paint issue, just ignore all those who comment negatively bout it, ive gone through so much flaming of my car cuz i dont like to stay normal and i like to be different much like ur car will be. good luck and grtz on new baby
Old Mar 4, 2005, 05:05 PM
Account Disabled

theres a diff between being diff and just doin something crazy///
Old Mar 4, 2005, 05:07 PM
Evolving Member

i guess lol but i think putting all of those together is alottt better than putting nothing but an evo badge on there, do u not agree? it just doesnt give the same sense that ur tryin to pass for an evo
Old Mar 4, 2005, 05:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BensLancer
And this is the last time I will say this! I DO NOT WANT A FAST CAR! I have a kid on the way anyway and what would the purpose of having a fast car be? That's not me I don't do that kind of crap.
then whats the point of faking like you are a fast car with a V// badge?

if you have a kid on the way you should take it off so you dont have to deal with people trying to drive crazy and instigate races near your car.

seems like youre just asking for trouble.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Wow I must admit that both sides are being somewhat childish in this thread now. You got the people going way overboard when simply saying "I don't like the two tone thing" would suffice and you have the people who go "oh if you don't like it don't post" view, which I think is retarded and extremely immature for an internet thread, if you love it so much you should be able to deal with different opinions. Last time I checked they didn't go "oh if you vote democrat, don't show up to the stations".
Old Mar 4, 2005, 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

I like it. I think though, that once you put on the Spoiler, it will look tight.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

Angry

Originally Posted by tokeone
then whats the point of faking like you are a fast car with a V// badge?

if you have a kid on the way you should take it off so you dont have to deal with people trying to drive crazy and instigate races near your car.

seems like youre just asking for trouble.
First of all, see that is what I'm talking about! People don't know me. I don't think I could get any more brown than I ALREADY am!!!! and secondly, I'm not faking that I'm a fast car. I've got a lancer with an Evolution VII body which is a body style that I have like since I first saw the EVO VII when it came out. And if somebody wants to put my child in a situation like that, then we can take that outside the car to the street. They can instigate all they want cause a race will not happen, but if they %uck with my child and/or my wife, they better find religion cause it won't end up pretty for them and I'll put my life on that! Don't make me go there though man. Let's get back on topic here. And the letter because my car is an Evolution of me it may not be what everybody else wants it to be, but it's what I want it to be and I have not told anyone to do anything. I have kindly requested no rude comments. Anyone who read the first post and still does is either a disrespectful person or someone that craves attention. I don't want to be like everyone else, I'm me and I will express myself as such. I'm not anyone's puppet or anything else, I am me and I do not care what anyone else says. You all can state your opinions because this is a free country, but some of you do take that for granted. I'm sorry that I may not be falling into the games that some of you are playing, but I'm too grown for that. And that is another thing, it's a car people and you are wasting your time posting negatively. There are more important things in life other than saying "why you go a rice out a lancer for man?" I mean really grow up for real. Anyway, thanks for all the positive feedback from all who did so and those that respected my request to not post anything negative. I created this thread to show that I did do something different and did not follow the trend of hey let's all get an EVO VII kit and keep it yellow!!!! Sorry I just had to vent the whole what if the kid is in the car thing just opened me up. That is a bit of advice to anyone who either does or does not know me, DON'T EVER %UCK WITH MY FAMILY! That is not a threat, but a warning! I'm not trying to get all "ghetto", but that is 1 button to never touch with me! ANyway, you all have a good night and I'll let y'all know how the cat back install goes in the morning! What up all my Raleigh peeps? See you all tomorrow night!
Old Mar 4, 2005, 07:19 PM
Account Disabled

Hi, Very Nice car,

Nice paint. Sir did you lower the car yet.
If you are lowering what will you use.

Let me know,

regards

Accolade

Last edited by ACCOLADE; Mar 4, 2005 at 07:24 PM.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 07:19 PM
Evolved Member

Another thing some of you need to check your color setting cause my avatar is Sky blue and Navy blue!
Old Mar 4, 2005, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

No can't lower it around here with 18" rims, so it's where it's gonna be Dimantha, but thanks for fixing that whole situation man! Really wish I coulda got an EVO VIII wing though! Oh yeah if anybody needs some Tein S. Tech Springs for $120 shipped let me know cause I never even got to put them on!
Old Mar 4, 2005, 07:26 PM
Account Disabled

Oh r u running profile 45 or 40

try to get 35 profile you may escape the the wheel arch scraping.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 07:35 PM
Evolved Member

I have a 215/35/18 but the way the roads are around here going down some of these streets the car will probably bottom out. People around here should know that big dip on Cary Pkwy where Cary Pkwy meets Chatham, that left lane is a doozie! The S. Techs would just be too much of a drop for me!

Quick Reply: My Car Is Finally Done!!!!