Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Pics of my RRM Stage 2 Turbo and New Wheels!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2005, 06:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OZLancer1
Yeah, I hate the wing, I put it on 2 years ago when those things were in style. My car actually sat most of last year cuz I was showing my turbo crx. But I sold that now and started workin on this bad boy again. The wing is the next to go. Still not sure what style I want to replace it with though. I like EVO wings but everyone has them. This turbo kit didn't come with the intercooler so I ordered the best size I could find to fit with the RRM piping, but it hangs down a little low. I havn't hit it on anything yet. My driveway actually has a pretty big dip and I don't hit that so I think it will be fine. I plan on doing somthing about that anyway. Thanks for all the kind words and suggestions. Next on my list is getting my custom stereo setup back together again!
Just take it off and plug the holes. It will look great.
Old Mar 18, 2005, 08:16 AM
Evolving Member

oh my god looks so good! if i had the green i would buy an RRM turbo.
Old Mar 18, 2005, 09:10 AM
Evolved Member

I got the wheels from wheelsnext.com. Great service and fast shipping! I love them. They just came out too. I had to go all out for the upcoming show season.
Old Mar 18, 2005, 09:58 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah, I hate the wing, I put it on 2 years ago when those things were in style. My car actually sat most of last year cuz I was showing my turbo crx. But I sold that now and started workin on this bad boy again. The wing is the next to go. Still not sure what style I want to replace it with though. I like EVO wings but everyone has them. This turbo kit didn't come with the intercooler so I ordered the best size I could find to fit with the RRM piping, but it hangs down a little low. I havn't hit it on anything yet. My driveway actually has a pretty big dip and I don't hit that so I think it will be fine. I plan on doing somthing about that anyway. Thanks for all the kind words and suggestions. Next on my list is getting my custom stereo setup back together again!
please do not get an evo wing, thats almost as bad as what you have now. if you absolutely have to have awing then get a stock ralliart lancer wing, otherwise i say jsut go wingless, looks great to me.
Old Mar 18, 2005, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

Thumbs up

I got the wheels from wheelsnext.com. Great service and fast shipping! I love them. They just came out too. I had to go all out for the upcoming show season.
Lovin it man! The wing is a little outdated and all, but do what you like about replacing it! Don't listen to everybody though. Some people on here think they know what's best for everyone else! But yeah WheelsNext is great for sure! That is where I got my ADR Spades from! Thinkin about trying to get some new one sometime though! Keep up the good work though and keep us updated!

Ben
Old Mar 18, 2005, 06:43 PM
Evolving Member

gud job man...like the rims...i've got similar ones
Old Mar 23, 2005, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Well, we finally got all the kinks worked out and the car seems to be running good. My damn BOV keeps doing that fluttering crap, I still need to adjust that sometime tonight, but other than that it is running good. It's fast as hell, I can't wait till the weather gets nicer so I can really test it out. Anyway, I am getting some more pics and some good video this weekend and I will be posting them as soon as I get them. I get my cable modem this week so I will be able to get things posted faster. I also have a lot of other mods planned that I want to try to get done before the show season starts. I'll be sure to get pics and vids of all that stuff as well. More updates coming soon........
Old Mar 23, 2005, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Yah, the wing is played out. You might want to go wingless. Love the RRM turbo, I will install mine once it stops raining.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

did u get free springs w/ ur order?
Old Mar 23, 2005, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

nope, they weren't doing that when I ordered my wheels.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

when did u get them bcuz they've been giving away free springs w/order b4 july 04
Old Mar 23, 2005, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

what about the tires? are they any good. i was thinking about ordering from them
Old Mar 23, 2005, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

I just ordered them a few weeks ago. Nobody said anything about free springs. The tires that came with the wheels are hancooks. 215/35zr18's They look good and handling is good so far.
Old Mar 24, 2005, 02:56 AM
Evolved Member

very nice
Old Mar 24, 2005, 07:39 AM
Evolved Member

Well, she's running top notch now! My turbo was used so I had to buy a new BOV and nobody told me that I had to modify it to work right with the turbo! I was cruising around with it straight outta the box and getting compressor surge and fluttering. Thanks to hotshot I modded the bov this morning and now my car is running awesome! this morning my road was still a little wet and everytime I'd hit boost my brand spanking new tires would lose grip and just spin. Hell, they do that on the dry roads too! RRM turbo is tha bomb and anyone who was even thinking of purchasing it should definitly do it! I LOVE IT!!!

Quick Reply: Pics of my RRM Stage 2 Turbo and New Wheels!!