Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Rio Red Lancer, Extreme Kit...autographs Later(56k Kill Yourself)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2006, 08:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol its in the shop as we speak should be out within the next day lets just say i got something to fill up that gap between the bumper....ill upload some vids of the car in action
Old Mar 8, 2006, 08:34 PM
Evolving Member

Car looks real good in person, congrats on the...............cant wait to c it again lol
Old Mar 8, 2006, 09:43 PM
Evolved Member

ooooh sh*t son, its my boy dave's scarlett. lookin nice boys!
Old Mar 8, 2006, 10:23 PM
SJ
Evolving Member

nice job! can u tell me how much you got to paint whole body kit(bumpers+skirts+hood) ? cuz im planning them on too...anyway both car looks good.
Old Mar 12, 2006, 12:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you got ripped off.
Whoever made that body kit didnt measure correctly, cus the right and left bars at the grill dont match-up in angularity.
Slightly on the bottom mouth too.
Dont believe me? Measure the degrees...

Also whoever painted it, sprayed the whole inside, behind the bottom grill rather than masking it prior to the Fascia application!!!
Sorry, but IMHO, its a great color and all, I see what youre goin' for and I really like it... BUT, the craftsmanship and labor look like ****.
I have an impecable eye for detail.

Last edited by CityKnight; Mar 12, 2006 at 12:58 AM.
Old Mar 12, 2006, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by CityKnight
Whoever made that body kit didnt measure correctly, cus the right and left bars at the grill dont match-up in angularity.

Also whoever painted it, sprayed the whole inside, behind the bottom grill rather than masking it prior to the Fascia application!!!
Sorry, but IMHO, its a great color and all, I see what youre goin' for and I really like it... BUT, the craftsmanship and labor look like ****.
So really, what you're saying is... you think he's the best photographer in the world... and can eye "dead-center" on something so that you can tell him that his bodykit is ab-normal. Did you check the angle on the hood? next thing you know, you'll be telling us that his stock trunk was made wrong because your "impecable(sp) eye for detail" said so

OH THE DEGREES!!!
Old Mar 12, 2006, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

sorry city knight but i am a professional photographer and professional retoucher. I can tell you from a whole lot of training and experiance that you cant judge an angle like that. Youre not accounting for angle of the lense, height, or distorsion due to whatever size lense he was using on what camera body. The paint however i agree on, dont know if it was intentional or not but id have liked to see it stay black behind the bodykit. Other then that it looks nice.
Old Mar 12, 2006, 09:50 AM
Evolving Member

lol im gonna take a picture of my ***** so you can do your degree crap and you can let me know if my left nut is truely bigger than my right nut or maybe you can tell me why they are so hairy.......i dont care about your degree measuring and how your square root of a body kit effects impecable eye as long as i think it looks good all that matters
Old Mar 12, 2006, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Hahaha that was definitely some ownage. I guess that's what happens when your in the "society of secrets".
Old Mar 12, 2006, 06:50 PM
Evolved Member

definitely ownage... hahaha .. thats like the 5th ownaged to him on this site....

looks hot!!
Old Mar 12, 2006, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ambystom01
Hahaha that was definitely some ownage. I guess that's what happens when your in the "society of secrets".

City you should be the last person talkin about angles n photography.. Your the same guy that has louis vouton interior in an ES... i mean.. Should i REALLY take you seriously??

Marcos M. Duarte

My photography skills tell me Thats Metro as hell

and you made some Grounding kit that made your car worse than what is was. I wont add insult to injury & mention the other ricer crap u pull

I hate to put you on blast.. but that comment was just ***!

Last edited by Kid Lancer 7; Mar 12, 2006 at 09:01 PM.
Old Mar 12, 2006, 08:20 PM
Evolving Member

LMAO
Old Mar 12, 2006, 08:32 PM
Evolving Member

where did you get the hood? i like that ... i like it that its not CF ...
Old Mar 12, 2006, 09:16 PM
Evolving Member

lol ahahahahaha next hes gonna get some rims with diamonds in them....not cool when your accessories cost more then you car
Old Mar 12, 2006, 09:32 PM
Evolved Member

and who cares if the painter just painted the kit without masking the radiator frame... its already rio red so it wont matter if he paints it over again with the same paint.

Quick Reply: Rio Red Lancer, Extreme Kit...autographs Later(56k Kill Yourself)