Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Rio Red Lancer, Extreme Kit...autographs Later(56k Kill Yourself)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2006, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kid Lancer 7

City you should be the last person talkin about angles n photography.. Your the same guy that has louis vouton interior in an ES... i mean.. Should i REALLY take you seriously??

My photography skills tell me Thats Metro as hell

and you made some Grounding kit that made your car worse than what is was. I wont add insult to injury & mention the other ricer crap u pull

I hate to put you on blast.. but that comment was just ***!
Damn cityknight, you might wanna pull a tampon out of your louis vouton purse cuz you just got rapped up the *** for your comment hahahahahah
Old Mar 14, 2006, 01:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well... WOW.
I said I liked the idea, and color, etc. that you were going for, but made a comment about an observation and all of the sudden everyones crackin' my nuts so bad, It feels like Christmas season...

Ok...

Originally Posted by iamdedbob
Did you check the angle on the hood? next thing you know, you'll be telling us that his stock trunk was made wrong because your "impecable(sp) eye for detail" said so
Well if his hood was noticably crooked, then YES I would

I wont add insult to injury & mention the other ricer crap u pull
No No, by all means go ahead and mention the "Ricer Crap" I pull.
Tell 'em all about my HKS Carbon Ti, and My RAYS Wheels, and the Lexus IS Body Kit Im having custom fitted so I dont drive around looking as Cattle-@ss as you do, following the herd with your Evo wannabe kit.

Yes youre right tho, I did have an issue with my Grounding kit.
I guess you havent ever had to troubleshoot anything, since you tolerate ridiculous things like overspraying on otherparts of your car... In that case I guess everything comes out "perfect" when your standards suck.
More power to ya

(NOTE: This is the part where Amby has an opinion in his ever-mature tone, which is on the side of my opposision by default, cus hes biased twards me, but I could give two *****, cus there aint no such thing as a threatening Canadian.
It may also be that he'll now act as the better person and instead keep his mouth shut since I called 'em on it, less he wants to say something utterly retarded that has nothing to do with the subject, like this brilliant line right here.)

Originally Posted by ambystom01
Hahaha that was definitely some ownage. I guess that's what happens when your in the "society of secrets"
Haha, Umm... No.

Originally Posted by Handmemyarms
Damn cityknight, you might wanna pull a tampon out of your louis vouton purse cuz you just got rapped up the *** for your comment hahahahahah
First of all its spelled "raped".
Second... I can agree with one thing LOTL said, and thats, that what matters is really that "I" like it. Which I do cus you people are the only ones whove ever said anything bad about it.
Third, about the quote: "Thats Metro as hell" well yes, being a straight guy with fashion-sense actually seems like a good thing in my point of view,
so ABSO-FUCl<IN-LUTLY, I am Metrosexual (even as stupid as that new terminology really is).
Lastly... I would chill with the disses about tampons, girlyness, or being gay, or whatever, cus figure this... If I was a Girl, wore tampons, or if even if I WAS flat-out GAY... Id like to think that I could do better than approachin' You

Last edited by CityKnight; Mar 14, 2006 at 01:59 AM.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by CityKnight
Well if his hood was noticably crooked, then YES I would
Has nothing to do with his hood being crooked, because it's not. I'm talking about the lines coming off the hood and continuing into the body kit. If you play a little with photoshop you can see that the camera angle is wrong to make any determination on whether or not he got ripped off. I'm sure if he had any problems with the kit, he'd call up ACCOLADE and they'd get it all straightened out.

Just expect that if you tell someone that they got ripped off, and you have the most remote chance of being wrong, someone will find it. And I know that you don't like it when people talk sh*t about your car.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 06:24 AM
Evolved Member

Lastly... I would chill with the disses about tampons, girlyness, or being gay, or whatever, cus figure this... If I was a Girl, wore tampons, or if even if I WAS flat-out GAY... Id like to think that I could do better than approachin' You
haha, sorry, i went to a little bit of an extreme there, i guess i shoulda just stuck with the fact that you got owned, sorry, but that comment/pic you posted was flat out horrible. might wanna spell check this responce too
Old Mar 14, 2006, 07:07 AM
Evolved Member

ABSO-FUCl<IN-LUTLY, I am Metrosexual (even as stupid as that new terminology really is).
Ohh Shiatsu!! he came out da closet! on evoM.. BAHAHAH

Tell 'em all about...................................the Lexus IS Body Kit Im having custom fitted so I dont drive around looking as Cattle-@ss as you do, following the herd with your Evo wannabe kit.

WHAT!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAH!!! did you just call me and everyone on this forum with a TS and extreme kit an evo wannabe??? i was the first kid on here with a TSv.2.. may 2004 if u want the exact date.. so no im a leader not a follower.. ANDDDDD we're all lancers to begin with evo,Ls,oz,es,ralliart whatever.. and yes my car does get mistaken for an evo every now and then... (at least i got a turbo ) But you wanna look like a Lexus soooooooo bad that u have to get it custom fitted.. just hold it right there buddy... i dont wanna have to own you with a warranty.. theres other ways to express your disaproval..so lets just stop the bullsh7t. and i'll stop rankin' on u.. this is LOTL's thread and mine and i dont want the mods to shut it down. capice???

a round of beer for everyone

Last edited by Kid Lancer 7; Mar 14, 2006 at 07:16 AM.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 07:18 AM
Evolved Member

Geez....you guys are funny but leave CityKnight alone. It kind of sux to see him being picked on so much. He does contribute to this forum so he should also get some respect.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 07:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gregivq
Geez....you guys are funny but leave CityKnight alone. It kind of sux to see him being picked on so much. He does contribute to this forum so he should also get some respect.

i'll give him a E for effort.. i admit he tries.. but geezz.. ahh mann im done
Old Mar 14, 2006, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

^You played it cool. Blacksheepdj will probably clean out all this junk but CityKnight did make a point, one person (Walkingchaos) responded to him, the rest started bashing.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 07:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gregivq
^You played it cool. Blacksheepdj will probably clean out all this junk but CityKnight did make a point, one person (Walkingchaos) responded to him, the rest started bashing.
very true, and i hope it does get cleaned up, but seriously, he called someone with an evo kit a wannabe, yet hes putting the body kit of a different car on his car (lexus is) and somehow he thinks hes not being just a a tad hypocritical?

Sorry for the polution LOTL
Old Mar 14, 2006, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ohh Shiatsu!! he came out da closet! on evoM.. BAHAHAH
Ok Genius, if your gonna talk **** to somebody or about somebody, then you should make some sense by getting your facts straight.
Coming "out of the closet" is when someone opens up to his peers about being Homosexual/Gay.
I said that Im "Metro"sexual... which means that Im a STRAIGHT guy with fashion sense. Thats all being Metro really is. Stupid people think were gay and gave people like me this stupid label, because their all just typical guys who rock t-shirts and jeans, and dont know how to look good in a variety of styles.
I like Banana Republic, all the way to Diesel Jeans.

So umm... yeah, I didnt come out of the closet at all. Laughin' about the subject in general shows how immature you are anyway and how you lack social understanding, cus youde be surprised how many actual gay members there are on on this site.
No, I didnt count. Just figure how large the site is and use your head.

Personally btw, I dont think I got "owned" at all. So heres my middle finger to that idea.

Originally Posted by Handmemyarms
very true, and i hope it does get cleaned up, but seriously, he called someone with an evo kit a wannabe, yet hes putting the body kit of a different car on his car (lexus is) and somehow he thinks hes not being just a a tad hypocritical?
Hypocritical how?
Im not trying to be another car.
Putting a Kaminari Kit for a Lexus IS doesnt mean Im trying to get closer in similarity to an IS. I chose the IS kit cus its closest in shape to our car, so less work needs to be done.
However I think it is more-so when you place an "EVO" Extreme or "EVO" VII or "EVO" Hood, specifically on a lesser model "Lancer".
Get this too... As I said in the begining and Ill say it again... I liked the idea he was going for.
Heres the thing however, EVERYBODY does it.
On this entire site, Ive only seen in the registry, ONE Lancer (like ours) with a different body kit, which noone else has obviously.
Its a Skyline R34 front.

I dont care if you think its ugly or not, thats not the point. The point is, Im not being typical.
The Evo Extreme kit looks good IMHO (I think its the ONLY one yet that does actually).
I think I saw a flaw in that particular one however, excluding the paint behind the bumper.
You dont think so? Good! You dont have to agree!

Ill say this much apologetically... Youre right, I was abit harsh with my choice of words "ripped off" and "looks like ****".
I take that back, cus I dont think Id like to be told I got ripped off either (more so than "it looks like ****" cus then Id know what to fix).
It was a pop-off comment, I wasnt really trying to talk **** in the first place.

Anyway, If anyone else wants to continue going at it with me... Im still here saying "Fucl< You", so I suggest you find another subject already.

Last edited by CityKnight; Mar 14, 2006 at 03:57 PM.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 04:18 PM
Account Disabled

this thread has become very disturbing..

haha..
Old Mar 14, 2006, 04:21 PM
Account Disabled

this is my favorite shot, I LOVE the background and the car contrasting.. niiice !!

Im going to have a spot for this in our gallery if you dont mind?
Old Mar 14, 2006, 04:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
this is my favorite shot, I LOVE the background and the car contrasting.. niiice !!

Im going to have a spot for this in our gallery if you dont mind?
LOTL wouldnt mind.. but wait for him to say so... we're gonna have another photo shoot 2gether possibly with some other accolade kitted lancers.. so stay tuned dave!!
Old Mar 14, 2006, 04:37 PM
Account Disabled

thanks Kid Lancer 7... cant wait to see the new photoshoot.

Old Mar 14, 2006, 04:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Oh Cityknight, where would be without you?

Quick Reply: Rio Red Lancer, Extreme Kit...autographs Later(56k Kill Yourself)