Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

eBay Indiglo Gauges

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2006 | 03:49 PM
Evolving Member

Will that 04 face fit in my 05 ES?
Old Feb 25, 2006 | 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

how were u able to get the trip gauge to light up? it drives me crazy cuz i cant see my trip gauge while im driving and i even have the brightness switch under the power mirror button up all the way. help pls!
Old Feb 25, 2006 | 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tidal
i remember when i had those... farked up my gauges (dealer replaced them). Tried again and the gauges messed up once more so I said screw it and got an OZ cluster. Looks much better in my opinion

I recently put them on my evo...looks good, but now the nnedles wont move on the speedometer and tach...

Im going to troubleshoot this weekend if i cant figure whats wrong...I'll say it fracked up my gauge cluster too!
Old Feb 25, 2006 | 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

you guys are discussing evo cluster and whatnot.. will any of that fit in my 05 lancer? cause you wanna talk boring? lets discuss the 05 stock ES gauge face.. yeah... exactly.. please someone help me out here
Old Feb 28, 2006 | 04:04 PM
Evolving Member

Exclamation

Bumpity bump... help please
Old Mar 4, 2006 | 12:32 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah, the day version looks awful. I saw those gauges before and thought they look sweet at night. Now as for OZ/RA gauges...

That's what I did. Bought a Ralliart gauge cluster off eBay, then got OZ glow gauges.

Old Mar 4, 2006 | 02:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LancerMMC
Yeah, the day version looks awful. I saw those gauges before and thought they look sweet at night. Now as for OZ/RA gauges...

That's what I did. Bought a Ralliart gauge cluster off eBay, then got OZ glow gauges.

does the oz replacement gauges (ebay) only come with the odometer section in red b/c i think blue would look @ lot better....and are those like rediculously bright @ night?
Old Mar 4, 2006 | 02:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ThunderOZRacer
does the oz replacement gauges (ebay) only come with the odometer section in red b/c i think blue would look @ lot better....and are those like rediculously bright @ night?
When I had mine in, being outside of the car with them on my whole driver's seat was blue. You can turn them down though. Oh and about the odometer section, I would almost have to say that is a red bulb under there (all mine are red now). Because the indiglo gauges look like they are a clear cut out over the odometer instead of some that have really bad looking and very bad opacity filters to go over the odometer.

Originally Posted by talentsearch301
I recently put them on my evo...looks good, but now the nnedles wont move on the speedometer and tach...

Im going to troubleshoot this weekend if i cant figure whats wrong...I'll say it fracked up my gauge cluster too!
Get some light tack double sided tape to put under them. If you use super strong tack stuff it will leave a residue on your original ones. You can also just use scotch or any tape on the indiglo gauges under the bezel to where you can't see it when assembled.

Last edited by Xshieldsx; Mar 4, 2006 at 02:29 PM.
Old Mar 4, 2006 | 04:22 PM
Evolving Member

Long story short i can go out.. get any 04 - 06 set of either OZ or OZ/RA gauges... bang out my old ones.. pop in the new ones and go? or is there some huge 3 hour process and cutting of wires that im missing in all this?
Old Mar 5, 2006 | 04:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AndrewMMueller
Long story short i can go out.. get any 04 - 06 set of either OZ or OZ/RA gauges... bang out my old ones.. pop in the new ones and go? or is there some huge 3 hour process and cutting of wires that im missing in all this?
Don't quote me on this, and I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I am almost positive they are all interchangeable. No rewiring or anything. Just take out some screws and unplug a couple of cables and reattach. The only thing is if you get the Evo one to make sure you don't try to hit that redline on the tach or, boom.
Old Mar 5, 2006 | 09:47 AM
Evolving Member

sweet deal.. and yeah... redline tach on evo 3+ that i know for a fact will absolutely own our little es's
Old Mar 5, 2006 | 03:53 PM
Evolving Member

10 minutes. There's two screws on top of the plastic gauge liner thing. Take that off, then a couple more screws on the cluster itself. Undo those, then tilt at like a 45 degree angle and pull. You'll see two wiring harness, unplug those and pull all the way out. Take your other cluster, plug in the harness and tilt back in, screw in the cluster and put the plastic liner back on.

Today on my '06 Impreza 2.5i I swapped out my taillights with a '04 STI. Just the same basic concept. Unscrew, unplug the harness, swap, replug, and screw back in. I love easy cheap/free mods.
Old Mar 5, 2006 | 04:11 PM
Evolving Member

Talking

And i love Ebay for providing these mods for under 10 dollars lol
Old Mar 5, 2006 | 06:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AndrewMMueller
And i love Ebay for providing these mods for under 10 dollars lol
how much have u guys paid on ebay for the actual oz gauge cluster? ive seen 40 but that just seems too good to be true, even with a good feedback
Old Mar 6, 2006 | 07:30 AM
Evolving Member

i was on yesterday.. saw em for a buy it now of 39.99 seeing as those damn illumiglow gauges which i guess are SUCH a pain to install due to all that solonoid garbage... those are like.. 60+ dollars.. so seeing as just some OZ or RA gauges on ebay wouldnt cost more then 40 bucks.. im gunna get em. now its the 8 dollar strut bar thats tempting the hell out of me.... but i dont know if i should get it

Quick Reply: eBay Indiglo Gauges