Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Tint for my windows.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2006, 12:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tint for my windows.

I just recently got my windows tinted. Heres a couple of pics i took today.

i'm probably gonna debadge the rest of my trunk later this week. I've been meaning to do it for a long time, but i'm just too damn lazy. So yah, thats my 5% tint. Tell me what you guys think!

or
Old Jan 5, 2006, 02:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I like it!
I need to do that to mine still.
Old Jan 5, 2006, 05:36 AM
Evolved Member

. . . i miss my CA tint i had 10% on the back 20% on the sides (the cops will mess with you if they see darker on the front side windows btw) But now im in mass and had to get 32% all the way around which frikin blows. I really miss that dark tint.
Old Jan 5, 2006, 05:45 AM

wow, that looks pretty good. u got it done professionally i assume? how much was it?
Old Jan 5, 2006, 10:02 AM

Yah i'm waiting for a cop to just bust me for the tint. But it cost $149 all together.
Old Jan 5, 2006, 10:08 AM
Account Disabled

yups.
Old Jan 5, 2006, 11:22 AM

looks nice! how much $?
Old Jan 5, 2006, 11:46 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LancerM
looks nice! how much $?
Originally Posted by Atticus_Bram
Yah i'm waiting for a cop to just bust me for the tint. But it cost $149 all together.

Old Jan 5, 2006, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Atticus_Bram
ive been busted for that recently and before like 3 times, it doesnt matter though, its a 10 dollar fix it ticket and usually you can just go into the station and pay it and tell them its being done right now so you figured youd pay for the ticket while you wait haha, i dont know where exactly you are in cali but here in irvine the cops are too lazy to leave the desk and come check it out so they usually take your word, works everytime

other then that, car looks good, just take the l-a-n-c-e-r off and youll be clean as a whistle
Old Jan 5, 2006, 11:54 AM
Evolved Member

another note: this is southern california for god sakes, what are your windows doing up while you drive its beautiful out!!!
Old Jan 5, 2006, 12:17 PM
Evolving Member

looks good, i got mine done at 15% all the way around, and its still to light.im bout to go get mine at 5% but i dont know if they'll charge me full price or if they can take a lil off cuz they did it in the first place. looks nice though, gunna do windshield?
Old Jan 5, 2006, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Handmemyarms
another note: this is southern california for god sakes, what are your windows doing up while you drive its beautiful out!!!

the cops are rather chill out here. Its just the ones on the motorcycle ones that a ******. But i can't roll them down for 2 days, but that time is over so now i can roll them down. And yah i'm gonna take the LANCER off today probably. How long do you think the outline of the LANCER **** will stay after waxing and polishing and ****?

Yah i don't know if i'm gonna do the windshield or not... i doubt it. I'm saving up money to get my dvd player and screen installed soon.
Old Jan 5, 2006, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

^ odds are it will be there for a very very long time, which blows, but then again i dont know how oxidized your paint is, ive seen the outline on some other lancers though, and i gotta say, it looks like a$$
Old Jan 5, 2006, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
looks good
Old Jan 5, 2006, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Handmemyarms
^ odds are it will be there for a very very long time, which blows, but then again i dont know how oxidized your paint is, ive seen the outline on some other lancers though, and i gotta say, it looks like a$$

yah thats what i'm afraid of. My car is a used 02 and i don't think the original owner waxed their car very much. I mean htere weren't any scratches or anything but it was really squeaky when u rubbed ur finger on it meaning it wasn't protected at all. But the mitsu signs out line dissapeared when i took it off. u can only see it if you look at it at a certain angle while the sun hits it.

Quick Reply: Tint for my windows.