Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

car is set for summer

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2006, 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cleanest ive seen so far.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 07:32 PM

I'm noy hating....I'm just stating a fact...98% of that car club is ricers...with caviliers and civics and too many ugly stickers....the only people in wisconsin that like rush are the kids in it and the kids that know nothing about cars..... Your lancer is still nice though, get out of that club now
that was true at one time, we now have a good selection of decent cars, there are of course those few that shouldnt be there at all. I agree that there a few cars riced out, but the qualifications for joining have become much harder for this year and will stay like that. We have started to get rid of the people that just want in for the sticker or they just dont do anything with their cars, or want to start **** with other people not in the club (which could give us a bad rep), and everyone that has been staying is supportive. Rush isnt the same as it was last year, or any years before that, are rules have gotten much harsher, example, if you are scene doing stupid **** with your car like racing illegally, you are out, its that easy. Mostly we are trying to build together as a team. its not about whose better, or who knows the most, or whose car is faster, its about going to shows, helping eachother out, and being just plain smart with your car, and people in the club who want nothing with this are not apart of it anymore. I'm sure you have heard much smack about us, but try not to go by what one person says, most of the time its usually someone who was once in the club; failed to support it and follow the rules and got kicked out, maybe thats not the case though. I'm just saying, we are trying hard to get our reputation to be appreciated whether by hosting shows or sponserships or what not. Rush use to have over 200 memebers, now we are down to 50

thanks for the comments on the lancer though

Last edited by fobbers; Apr 30, 2006 at 07:58 AM.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
its not what ive heard but what ive seen.....if what you speak is true i guess you guys could earn back the respect of wisconsin.. anyways ill probably see you at a show sometime soon....don jacobs is having a show soon....ive seen you once before at a breager ford show...i was the only other lancer there (when i had my grey OZ with the cf trunk, evo spoiler, color matched motegi rims, and custom interior) anyways yeah....good too see milwaukee is still holding it down for lancers
Old Apr 29, 2006, 08:40 PM

don jacobs show is may 21 i think? right? yeah i will fdef keep an eye out for ya, i missed it last year i think
Old Apr 29, 2006, 08:53 PM

sweet to hear about that don jacobs show, i just might think about goin down there as well, honni, i know u've seen my car a while back, but it has a little more to it than u saw b4. so hopefully we could meet up over there.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 10:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah deffinately...youll get too see my new baby....you guys should really start talking in the milwaukee chat under the reigonal forums....theres one ralliart guy and no base lancer guys anymore (now that i upgraded) but you guys drive lancers too so get in on it and come to some of the meets and outings....theres an autocross tommorrow morning at miller park...you guys should come by and hang out
Old Apr 30, 2006, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Honni414
yeah deffinately...youll get too see my new baby....you guys should really start talking in the milwaukee chat under the reigonal forums....theres one ralliart guy and no base lancer guys anymore (now that i upgraded) but you guys drive lancers too so get in on it and come to some of the meets and outings....theres an autocross tommorrow morning at miller park...you guys should come by and hang out
info on the autocross...anyone???
Old May 1, 2006, 04:57 PM
Evolved Member

I think the car looks great so far. Nice and clean and well done. What's next?
Old May 2, 2006, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by OZLancer1
I think the car looks great so far. Nice and clean and well done. What's next?
i need a new header and down pipe, im sick of the kamakaze (sp?) one i have now, didnt fit right.

aside from that, i want to get the suspension completely finished,

rallispec x bar
brake lines
lower tie bar
sway bar perches
rear strut bar

that will be it for the summer, when its back instorage over the winter i can begin to save to get it boosted for next summer
Old May 2, 2006, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

love the HIDs! hmm got pictures with the yellows on?.. hmm your car is super sweet.. but im not diggin the rims.. you can do better... good luck in everythin!
Old May 2, 2006, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by import_speedzz
love the HIDs! hmm got pictures with the yellows on?.. hmm your car is super sweet.. but im not diggin the rims.. you can do better... good luck in everythin!
haha thanks

yeah the pics are on page 1 or 2