Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

cf a-pillar PIX!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2003 | 06:14 PM
Evolved Member

Talking cf a-pillar PIX!!!

alright guys.. i know you've been waiting.. here are some pix... now the drivers side pillar doesnt have the pods in it yet.. the guy is still working on that one.. he is very close.. he gave me two full pillars w/o pods to use for fitment and pix! so here are some pix!!

this is what the pods will look like.. but they will be one piece with the drivers side pillar.. this is just one he was making for fitment when he first started doing the project..

alright.. so there you are we are VERY close..

They will be sold in pairs, but if you would like to just order a drivers side pillar with the pods we can do that too.. a pair will be $250.. and the drivers side will probably be $150.. (dont quote me on those prices.. but dont worry.. i dont think they will change).

PM me for more info/details.

-Jason
Old May 14, 2003 | 06:17 PM
Former Sponsor

now can that fit on my evo?
Old May 14, 2003 | 06:19 PM
Evolved Member

i am almost positive it will fit.. the only thing is the evo has those speakers at the bottm.. you'd have to modify the pillar to fit the speakers... if we get enough demand for the evo ones.. we will work on them..
Old May 14, 2003 | 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

any chance of a gb price cuse that seems a lil high 2 me but i havnt really searched for cf replacments so idk what the avg price is of em
Old May 14, 2003 | 06:21 PM
Former Sponsor

can u fabricate other parts?
i need pillar gauge mounts that can fit 60mm
Old May 14, 2003 | 06:22 PM
Evolved Member

well.. cf is expensive.. and im not making money off this deal.. im chargin what the guy who is making them is charging me per set.. i will speak with him about a group buy.. there is a possibility.. ill get back to the thread about that...
Old May 14, 2003 | 06:28 PM
Evolved Member

if we order how long does it take him to make em?
Old May 14, 2003 | 07:11 PM
Evolving Member

AND... what about B and C pillars? i think the A's would look kinda silly w/o the others replaced also. just my .02
Old May 14, 2003 | 07:36 PM
Evolving Member

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
Cf pillars mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMm
im ready fo some a dat!
Old May 14, 2003 | 10:19 PM
Evolving Member

when pillar b and c are done i'll buy all 4 (price pending)
it looks great , not the clearest pix but after wiating so long i can deal with that. the pods looks very professional. props to the guy making them ..
Old May 14, 2003 | 10:46 PM
Evolved Member

hahahaha damn that looks pretty dope! but...how about making all six pillars and the roof all carbon fiber!?!?!?!? haha j/p

but if you can get all six pillars done on the car i'll pick up the whole set...
Old May 14, 2003 | 11:04 PM
Evolving Member

That goes for me too. I want the whole alphabet of pillars
Old May 15, 2003 | 12:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by M3 STYLELAB
when pillar b and c are done i'll buy all 4 (price pending)
it looks great , not the clearest pix but after wiating so long i can deal with that. the pods looks very professional. props to the guy making them ..
wouldnt that be 6? or did you mean in addition to the a pillars? yep another useless post by me...
Old May 15, 2003 | 01:06 AM
Evolving Member

they look good but imo prices is kinda high even for cf but i guess this guy is the only one so far to offer the other pillars.
Old May 15, 2003 | 07:07 AM
Evolved Member

we will be working on the b anc c pillars shortly.. its gonna take some time.. but they are comming.. and YES.. i am actually thinking of getting the ceiling done in cf.. so it will match the pillars and wont have that ugly grey

the only problem with this guy is that he cant work all day on just this project.. he's got tons of other things he does in cf so it takes him time to make the molds and perfect it and stuff.. so what im gonna do is go over there after work a few days a week and have him teach me how he does it.. so i can at least assist him with the process, so we can get this stuff out faster.

and to answer Guru Del's question, if you order them it should take a week to make them.. if not less.. once he makes one good set he will know how to perfect the others no problem.. so it wont take as long as this first pair.

I am going to go see him on monday, and i will update again after that.

-Jason

Quick Reply: cf a-pillar PIX!!!