Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

the new kit for the ralliart lancer

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2003, 07:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im just selling things. if you want anything, chances are i can get it. i can offer cheaper prices with group buys. i dont have to but i want to be cheaper. whats wrong with that? and im done dissin accolade. they do their thing, i do mine. there arent much more pics of the kit so yeah, same pics. so what? it shows the kit. what more do i need? i can get one thing at a time but until i get so many dollars in sales things arent as cheap. being a distributor i fully understand this. im done fighting with everyone. i just wanna get you what you want. bottom line !! i am now everyones friend, even accolades. good luck to them, no hard feelings. ive taken my business to the next level and noone can hurt me so who cares? gotta go guys!
Old May 16, 2003, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

i take back what i said in an earlier post. ozrallyguy i guess you havent changed one bit. how long have you been a salesman? becuase i've been a customer for a long time and you're acting very childish. i can understand trying to get your name out there but if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. everyone and their mother know about just how much you hate accolade by now so just revert to seeling your products ok? just pretend like accolade doesnt exist. if they're as terrible as you say they are they shouldnt be in business much longer. but i think all thats changed. if i were buying a bodykit for the 2004 lancer, i would probably get it from accolade as they are the most innovative bodykit manufacturer out there right now.

on a personal note, i think the 2004 lancer is ugly as sin, but that kit somewhat saves it a little grace...
Old May 16, 2003, 08:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by ozrallyguy
im just selling things. if you want anything, chances are i can get it. i can offer cheaper prices with group buys. i dont have to but i want to be cheaper. whats wrong with that? and im done dissin accolade. they do their thing, i do mine. there arent much more pics of the kit so yeah, same pics. so what? it shows the kit. what more do i need? i can get one thing at a time but until i get so many dollars in sales things arent as cheap. being a distributor i fully understand this. im done fighting with everyone. i just wanna get you what you want. bottom line !! i am now everyones friend, even accolades. good luck to them, no hard feelings. ive taken my business to the next level and noone can hurt me so who cares? gotta go guys!
please read this once again. im done fighting with people. period. inow whos acting childesh? leave it alone. leave me alone!
Old May 16, 2003, 08:49 PM
Evolving Member

lol sorry i only read the first 10 of your posts so i didnt get to that one. i retract my statement...
Old May 16, 2003, 08:56 PM
Evolved Member

no haRD FEELINGS. I AM TAMED AND PROFESSIONAL NOW. I WAS LIKE WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT.
I HATE THE 04 RALLIART LANCER, JUST GIVE ME THE ENGINE AND SUSPENSION !! DAMN caps. ive never used this keyboard before
Old May 16, 2003, 11:08 PM
Evolving Member

no offense but that looks like a rsx
Old May 16, 2003, 11:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
yea it looks like a rsx sedan i think thats why i like it. thats my new car the ralliart or the type s
Old May 18, 2003, 05:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by RacinMylancer
Well for one, it makes you look like a jealous little kid playing juvenile games; and frankly, your attitude creates in me an adverse reaction more towards YOU than towards anyone else. If you've got quality, sit back, be quiet, and let your quality speak for itself. That's called confidence. Extreme mudflinging and trashtalking is ultimately a sign of fear, and as such, bad business.
Old May 19, 2003, 04:29 PM
Evolved Member

Oh and btw, that kit actually makes that lancer look half decent
Old May 19, 2003, 04:41 PM
EvoM Guru

sure, its fugly stock. but the fact that the grill is not part of the hood gives it more possibilities for the body kit aftermarket. Us 02-03 guys would have to get both the front bumper and hood to get a look like that.
Old May 19, 2003, 04:53 PM

The Ralliart Lancer is looking better and better....but what are we going to do about those headlights?
Old May 19, 2003, 11:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
yea thats what im tryin to get fixed right now by talkin to this company that can make any type of kit you want and then they destroy the mold for the kit you designed.