Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Racing Hart - C2

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2003, 08:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Racing Hart - C2

Hey does anyone have a pic of Racing Hart - C2's in gunmetal and better yet on a Yellow OZ? heh plz help me out. thanx
Old Jun 13, 2003, 08:48 PM
Account Disabled

I'm putting RH Evolution C2's on my Lancer in polished silver. It's hard to find gunmetal C2's, but I do have a picture I can show you.

p.s. I have Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero on PS2 and I built an EVO 7 and put on similarly designed rims in both chrome and gunmetal....either way they will look solid, so you have nothing to worry about.
Old Jun 13, 2003, 08:50 PM

kool can u post the gunmetal pic? of the C2's or AIM me at WiTeNiNjA321
Thanx,
Jason.
Old Jun 13, 2003, 08:55 PM
Account Disabled

Correction...I just went to there website for you....
http://www.racinghart.com/wheels_rhe.asp
Bottom wheel, they are only available in Polished silver according to there website. I have heard of bronze and seen a pair of gunmetal, but they were "limited editions" like those Volk TE-37's in Gunmetal or blue.

Sorry, only way to make them gunmetal is powdercoating....i want gunmetal too, but I guarentee you you'd like the polished silver....go to tirerack.com and get a jpg of a yellow lancer and email me and i'll see if i can photoshop some silver ones onto it.....i can try and make them gunmetal but it might not work.....either way, they aren't available in gunmetal, i've been looking all day.