Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

lancer GT kit US spec

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2003, 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lancer GT kit US spec

howdy ppl i just got my GT kit from shark racing about 3 days ago and ever thing is well at least with the front and rear bumper.. i have seen alot of threads complaining about the side skirts for all the lancer kits well here is another one the side skirts for my kit i guess are the ones for the GT
Old Jul 7, 2003, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

son of ***** sry messed up well to cut it short i dont see how the GT side skirts fit my lancer i have a es .. and i am taking it to the bodyshop on weds and i just dont see how they fit i dont know if the mold is right or what it is just confusing i want to bash them over some ones head does any know the installing process for the GT kit or has a GT kit that knows what i am talking about ? ..help
Old Jul 7, 2003, 07:21 PM
Evolving Member

ahh. maybe they made the sideskirts to attach onto the stock oz side skirts..ive seen a few kits that are like that, just like a bolt on the the already existing kit

get some pics up, i'd like to see more kits on more cars and whatnot --turbocharged by rrm??

Last edited by cleofis; Jul 7, 2003 at 07:23 PM.
Old Jul 7, 2003, 07:24 PM
Evolved Member

i dont have the kit on yet and my cam is a piece of junk so i cant take any pics sry like yeah it just doesnt fit the back part of the side skirt hangs off the side it doesnt like fit with my side of the perfectly ..Let me see i f i can find some pics of the GT side skirts
Old Jul 7, 2003, 07:31 PM
Evolved Member

Lancer GT kit pic

here is a link at accolade of the GT kit i have the GT 1 or whatever the one on the bottom of the page i dont know who else has that kit on here every one here has the damn apex kit..which is still kool i just need like some install instructions or something to see how it goes on
Old Jul 7, 2003, 07:31 PM
Evolved Member

sup bro...havent seen you on the forums before. i seen youre in SA town..we should meet up sometime so i can see the kit.
Old Jul 7, 2003, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

SR was posting some pics before of their new kit and the evo kit. Are they the SS that have the optional hole near the rear? They looked really funny in SR's pics.
Old Jul 7, 2003, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

hey ato..i have a digi cam and remember quite a months back at the warehouse near naco and 1604.....if u need some pics taken maybe i can help...where do u live in sa?
Old Jul 7, 2003, 09:41 PM

did you email accolade for installation instructions? bodykits@wow.lk. They say that all of those GT side skirts they test fitted before sending...perhaps they know of a special technique for install
Old Jul 7, 2003, 09:57 PM
Evolving Member

How much did you pay for the whole kit and how long did you wait to receive it?
Old Jul 8, 2003, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

i payed 495 for the full kit FB,SS,RB ordered it from shark racing i got in like a week props to sharkracing they were real pros on this one.. the fb and rb came it great condition the side skirts came alil cracked but the shop said it can fix it no prob and no thats not there reason why it doesnt fit..i emailed them like last night and talked to SRorders to see if they could send me instructions but i dont know ..i would like to know this special technique cause i aint got a damn clue oh well thxs for the comments tho when i get the kit on i will post some pics PSmokie i might need u for that