Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

~~ Nokya Hyper Yellow 2500k Low beam*pics

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2007, 08:20 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
~~ Nokya Hyper Yellow 2500k Low beam*pics

Ok, finally fixed the issue with alignment with the headlight bulbs. I made the switch from NOKYA 8500k purples to 2500k. Its a matter of preference, i perfer highly reflective lighting vs. lighting above 5000k that does not reflect off signs or road surfaces. NOkya are easy on the eyes and dont cause strain to others viewing your lights.
The light travels further and this is personal opinion, but i perfer them to even standard 5000k + HIDs.

Now if i could find a HID kit that had Yellow 2500k bulbs I would definatly go for that.

As for these current bulbs i just got, they are HALOGEN bulbs, made by SPW industries, they have nokyausa.com for their bulb division. But i stress if you are going to buy these bulbs, buy them from confirm authorize dealers, their are a high % of fake bulbs out there. As ws found out from a series test of bulbs from a popular asian mall in my area. cough cough for those who live in toronto.

Still dont know who SPW industries are? well they own brand names such as RAYBRIG, POLARG, and as mentioned here NOKYA, and as a result they are target of many bulb fakes. so always ensure its coming from a secure source, or you will have bulbs go dead fast or be off color. as with the nokyas i mentioned, they generaly tend to be a heavy gold color instead of a bright burn yellow.

Here goes the pics. enjoy, I can certify the color zones of the pics come close enough. No camera is perfect but these come close to what the human eye sees.

Old Sep 29, 2007, 08:22 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you should just do your standard 4000k hid kit. It would offer better vision then your 2500k and it wouldnt look like your driving in mountain dew.
Old Sep 29, 2007, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

boy that sure is yellow

good job, glad you like it.
Old Sep 29, 2007, 10:20 PM
Evolving Member

if you would put some nice gold or bronze wheels on your car it would look amazing
Old Sep 29, 2007, 10:32 PM
Evolving Member

i use it on my angel eyes bulbs

Old Sep 14, 2008, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by evo_soul
Ok, finally fixed the issue with alignment with the headlight bulbs. I made the switch from NOKYA 8500k purples to 2500k. Its a matter of preference, i perfer highly reflective lighting vs. lighting above 5000k that does not reflect off signs or road surfaces. NOkya are easy on the eyes and dont cause strain to others viewing your lights.
The light travels further and this is personal opinion, but i perfer them to even standard 5000k + HIDs.

Now if i could find a HID kit that had Yellow 2500k bulbs I would definatly go for that.

As for these current bulbs i just got, they are HALOGEN bulbs, made by SPW industries, they have nokyausa.com for their bulb division. But i stress if you are going to buy these bulbs, buy them from confirm authorize dealers, their are a high % of fake bulbs out there. As ws found out from a series test of bulbs from a popular asian mall in my area. cough cough for those who live in toronto.

Still dont know who SPW industries are? well they own brand names such as RAYBRIG, POLARG, and as mentioned here NOKYA, and as a result they are target of many bulb fakes. so always ensure its coming from a secure source, or you will have bulbs go dead fast or be off color. as with the nokyas i mentioned, they generaly tend to be a heavy gold color instead of a bright burn yellow.

Here goes the pics. enjoy, I can certify the color zones of the pics come close enough. No camera is perfect but these come close to what the human eye sees.

Hi Sir! Just a question regarding the headlight alignment if you dont mind... How did you adjust it? I did adjust the Low Beam and now its aligned but the high beam seems to be not... is there a separate adjustment for that? Thanks!
Old Sep 14, 2008, 07:40 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
someone on here posted how to align our low beams, |am sure our high beams would be the same. I just did a quick search and didnt see it but i know its something recent. try looking around for someone who has a techinical manual page of it.

Second, one thing I found with change the bulbs in this car, is that its very difficult to get them to go in straight. if you dont put it exactly how you took it out, you end up with bulbs that are mis aligned pointed up or down left or right. took me 20 minutes to get the left one in properly so it was lined up, and that was just taking out and putting in again and again about a million times
Old Sep 14, 2008, 07:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WIREBLADE
Hi Sir! Just a question regarding the headlight alignment if you dont mind... How did you adjust it? I did adjust the Low Beam and now its aligned but the high beam seems to be not... is there a separate adjustment for that? Thanks!
Here you go...

HOW TO: Adjust Headlight Aim
Old Sep 14, 2008, 09:24 PM

I had the Nokya Hyper Yellows on my 01' Lancer GLXi at one point. They looked sick from the outside. But driving was not much fun. I could see less than my stock halogens. Funny thing is, your not SUPPOSE to run yellow as headlights. Though, cops around here in Dallas, Texas really don't seem to care...
Old Sep 15, 2008, 09:10 PM
Evolving Member

evo-soul.off topic, but how did you do the vertical allingment?? I cam't seem to find any allingment screws behind the lights, any himts?
Old Sep 15, 2008, 09:51 PM
Account Disabled

id use the yellows on my fogs only..im gonna go 800k on low beams..but im gonna wait for aftermarket projectors to come out before i go into the hid field
Old Sep 16, 2008, 06:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Dave2
i use it on my angel eyes bulbs

OMG! Did you make that yourself? That is sexy.
Old Sep 16, 2008, 08:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hm you all should check out my 3k high beam hids
lol
For some reason people move out of my way when there on
i'll post pics if wanted
Old Sep 16, 2008, 08:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why not 3K Hids?