Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

My 03 ES Build up thread...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2007 | 07:22 PM
Evolved Member

check ur PM socomplete
Old Dec 28, 2007 | 05:28 PM
Evolving Member

Well it was fun.

First I just wan't to say that I've enjoyed this website and the people who helped me with any and all questions and issues that I had. Because of circumstances and issues I have to give up my car but I'll be back with an even better build maybe. Thanks everyone for helping me out and I will be back sooner or later.
Old Dec 28, 2007 | 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

WAIt what?! dude are u serious?
Old Dec 28, 2007 | 07:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jehuty
WAIt what?! dude are u serious?
Yeah I'm not joking. I hate the fact that I can't continue with this car but I only work part time to its hard on a college guy. Depending on what happens within the next few days I might come back with the build. I had high hopes for my ride but sometimes life just throws you a curveball. It was fun while it lasted. I'm sure many of you all would agree that once you start fixing up your ride it gets Sooooo addictive . And once again I had fun along the way I'll be in the forums still though so I'll see how your cars come along in the mean time I guess I gotta get ready for another less expensive but usable ride.
Old Dec 28, 2007 | 09:22 PM
Evolved Member

sorry to hear about that
hope everything turns out good for you
Old Jan 2, 2008 | 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by socomplete
Yeah I did go overboard but I can always buy more interior pieces like you said This is a real learning experience for me because I don't know a whole lot about cars in general but I want to learn as much as possible and hopefully I can build a great lancer.

Yep, think of it as a learning experience. That's what I did with my first car.
Old Jan 6, 2008 | 08:47 AM

wow looks great so far, i just got me a rio red es , dying for a lip kit, so it doesnt look so high off the ground
Old Jan 6, 2008 | 06:14 PM
Evolving Member

UPDATE: Well, I just got my a 1999 ford ranger with 128k on the dash. Its a rough ride but the good news I still have my car its just not with me right now. I figure since I don't have a car note and insurance isn't so high I will save up some cash and get back into the build a few months down the road when I have enough money really do what I had set out to do. I was thinking of 2 things either buy a new low budget project car and start with a new brand of car like the average honda civic or 240sX but I like the style of the lancer overall its different it has potential if you have the cash. After I'm done with school I'll have what I need to build the magizine car I wanted in the first place. Stay tuned and I'll continue to update in the future I should be updating around the end of next month.
Old Jan 6, 2008 | 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

i found this thread a bit too late i was thinking about crazy w/ the spray paint on my interior . good luck w/ school man
Old Jan 6, 2008 | 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

^ I agree, good luck with everything bro, you jus keep that ranger pumping! lol, yeah I actually made my decision today, and am planning on purchasing an SC300 soon, and when I go to the philipines this summer, I am picking up a 2JZ, and comin back ready to destroy! lol, but, still good luck to ya.
Old Jan 14, 2008 | 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jehuty
^ I agree, good luck with everything bro, you jus keep that ranger pumping! lol, yeah I actually made my decision today, and am planning on purchasing an SC300 soon, and when I go to the philipines this summer, I am picking up a 2JZ, and comin back ready to destroy! lol, but, still good luck to ya.
You are one sarcastic !@$@#. Jk, No but is that SC300 is: a truck? I like sitting up high in a truck and being able to haul stuff. The only thing is when people are about to move to a new house the phone just doesn't stop ringing for some reason.
Old Jan 14, 2008 | 12:07 PM
Evolved Member

Well, the reason is that when you move, people are trying to get you to do things with your house, for example, I am one of those ppl, lol, I sell security systems, so I go to your house and bug you until you buy, lol, j/k I'm not like that because I hate when people do that to me. Back to the SC300, no my friend that is a lexus, and it can hold a supra engine, youtube it, you'll see
Old Jan 14, 2008 | 02:06 PM
Evolving Member

Watch my ranger smoke that lexus lol. No, I'm not doing nothing but keeping the oil changed and tires rotated. Is it RWD? Because I would like a supra but its hard to find a supra thats unmodded and doesn't cost 40 grand.
Old Jan 14, 2008 | 09:00 PM
Evolving Member

nice work coming along,i see that evo m decal, love it!
Old Jan 15, 2008 | 02:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo Villain
nice work coming along,i see that evo m decal, love it!
Thanks. I had to take it off though when I gave it back. I'll have again at the end of febuary or middle of febuary.

Quick Reply: My 03 ES Build up thread...