Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

what else?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2003, 08:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheels... try www.whalentire.com Thats where I got these bad boys!
Attached Thumbnails what else?-valkyriesilver.jpg  
Old Aug 19, 2003, 08:42 PM
Evolved Member

my friends chick has those. all the style of racing hart, with only half the price! lol.
Old Aug 19, 2003, 10:55 PM
Evolved Member

Eh...please don't put chrome tails and neons on it. It would break my heart too see that on a no-go lancer. And J's rims he posted look awesome.
Old Aug 20, 2003, 07:52 AM
Evolved Member

i would get the rims bostonlancer got on his car. he has pics of it in his profile. its hot in hyper black. if ur willing to spend some money, go to creativesports and buy the black housing headlights too. if you get the kit without a hood, get the carbon fiber one with the evo 8 ducts along with a rrm evo 7 grill. as for the engine, can you at least put a cai in for us?
Old Aug 20, 2003, 08:56 AM
In Timeout

Well unless you got a fat wad of cash after you got the Lancer, I'd start out small with like Exhaust and/or intake.
Old Aug 20, 2003, 09:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by RollerPyro
Eh...please don't put chrome tails and neons on it. It would break my heart too see that on a no-go lancer. And J's rims he posted look awesome.
Finally the answer has come of why people dont like my lancer. Though I didnt know that chrome tails and neons means your car is fast? Well at least it's news from around here. You also need to remember that some people are more into the show scheme then the racing scheme. And taillights, body kits, hoods, neons, big rims, all add up to making you win shows, which is some people's intent. To each his own.
Old Aug 20, 2003, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Necros
Well unless you got a fat wad of cash after you got the Lancer, I'd start out small with like Exhaust and/or intake.
i think he was just looking for exterior suggestions. however, a cat-back exhaust system is located on the exterior part of the car so does that count?

Originally posted by ZapcoLancer
Finally the answer has come of why people dont like my lancer. Though I didnt know that chrome tails and neons means your car is fast? Well at least it's news from around here. You also need to remember that some people are more into the show scheme then the racing scheme. And taillights, body kits, hoods, neons, big rims, all add up to making you win shows, which is some people's intent. To each his own.
and as for zapco, your lancer is still off da hook! ****, you could have a mirage engine in there for all i care and it'll still be cool . for the noobs who havent seen zapco's car yet, i suggest you guys click on that little search button to see wut im talkin bout. maybe wantslancer could get some ideas off him