Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

i need some help!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2008, 11:26 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i need some help!!

so ive been thinkin about two things alot lately an there both really tough decisions, so i need some input from all of you.

1. stock lip kit then get the splitter an rear diffuser from RRM, or wait for another lip kit to come out if anyone ever decides to make it.

2 stock spoiler or trunk lip from RRM, i sort of like when both are on the lancers but if i could chose id rather have one or the other.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by L.Lancer1
so ive been thinkin about two things alot lately an there both really tough decisions, so i need some input from all of you.

1. stock lip kit then get the splitter an rear diffuser from RRM, or wait for another lip kit to come out if anyone ever decides to make it.

2 stock spoiler or trunk lip from RRM, i sort of like when both are on the lancers but if i could chose id rather have one or the other.
Dude get the lip kit, splitter, and diffuser first and then get the stock spoiler.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 09:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by OZ Rally
Dude get the lip kit, splitter, and diffuser first and then get the stock spoiler.
agreed
Old Sep 7, 2008, 09:24 PM
Evolving Member

Well you never know, someone could come out with a new lip next week! The car's still fresh on the market, so there's not a whole lot of options yet... but it's your choice, the rrm kits look sweet, but so do the stock ones... either way

p.s. * a drop will set it off like nothing else *

Last edited by BrandonShaw; Sep 7, 2008 at 09:26 PM.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 10:24 PM
Evolving Member

+1 Most definitely a drop, either eibach sportline or tein s-techs, and if not a drop rrm rear trunk spoiler carbon fiber if you like, if not the normal one. and definitely look into the front and side airdams those would set your car off.
Old Sep 8, 2008, 06:21 PM
Evolving Member

well i do plan on springs or coilovers, perferably coilovers but it all depends ont he money situation. im not to fond of the side air vents i dont want my car bein confused for evo X no offense. but i am leanin towards stock lip kit, splitter an rear diffuser with the trunk lip most likely fiberglass but just doin it like flat black or if i got the cash i will do the CF. but when i do i will certainly have pics up
Old Sep 8, 2008, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

well i do plan on springs or coilovers, perferably coilovers but it all depends ont he money situation. im not to fond of the side air vents i dont want my car bein confused for evo X no offense. but i am leanin towards stock lip kit, splitter an rear diffuser with the trunk lip most likely fiberglass but just doin it like flat black or if i got the cash i will do the CF. but when i do i will certainly have pics up
Yea let me know when you're about to work on it so I can drive over there and witness the change. lol
(Oh and help you out )
Old Sep 8, 2008, 09:44 PM
Evolving Member

http://i3.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/c3/10/4873_1.JPG spoiler from ebay. think its legit? onyl reason im tryin to get it from ebay is bc my job has a discount from mitsubishi but not sure if they would give me the spoiler an lip kit for a lot cheaper, my friend that works there was gunna get a used car with around 2k taken off of it so idk maybe. ill check it out before i go through with any ext body parts
Old Sep 9, 2008, 09:39 PM
Evolving Member

http://i3.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/c3/10/4873_1.JPG spoiler from ebay. think its legit? onyl reason im tryin to get it from ebay is bc my job has a discount from mitsubishi but not sure if they would give me the spoiler an lip kit for a lot cheaper, my friend that works there was gunna get a used car with around 2k taken off of it so idk maybe. ill check it out before i go through with any ext body parts
there legit
i bought one for my friend
and it was a perfect fit and good material

some come painted or you can get it primerd
Old Sep 9, 2008, 09:48 PM
Evolving Member

do u kno how much he paid? like did ti come painted or would that cost more?
Old Sep 9, 2008, 09:52 PM
Evolved Member

may i suggest
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...t=ROAR+Lip+Kit
very sexy for the new lancers
i believe japan parts sells that lip kit
its called R.O.A.R
Old Sep 9, 2008, 10:17 PM
Evolving Member

thanks a ton, i freakin love it, i was planning on buyin the rear diffuser sometime soon from RRM but this just helps out
Old Sep 9, 2008, 10:24 PM
Evolving Member

:thumbsup:
Old Sep 11, 2008, 10:00 PM
Evolving Member

so after discussing it with 2 of my friends, i think im going to see if i can find someone that works in a body shop an see if they can custom build me a lip kit. i just hope it isnt too much haha. but im going to make sure it leaves enough room for the splitter peice an the rear diffuser. im for sure going to have the rear diffuser custom built into it, but idk about the splitter peice. winters here suck an i dont want it bein snapped off by the snow or anythin.
Old Sep 12, 2008, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

so after discussing it with 2 of my friends, i think im going to see if i can find someone that works in a body shop an see if they can custom build me a lip kit. i just hope it isnt too much haha. but im going to make sure it leaves enough room for the splitter peice an the rear diffuser. im for sure going to have the rear diffuser custom built into it, but idk about the splitter peice. winters here suck an i dont want it bein snapped off by the snow or anythin.
Yea winters do suck here. But you can take off the splitter in the winter. Going custom is gonna be bada$$.