Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Updated! New pics! My 09' Lancer GTS Octane Blue Pearl with lots of mods done! 56k***

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2008, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
he said b4 hes not changin the roof it was made for AMS n he was just showin us that they made it i think.

but anyways....i love the car looks sick now how it is but wont with EVO X kit on it. yea i say start with the performance like the turbo that 2.4 with the turbo is SICK!!!
Old Oct 5, 2008, 06:35 PM
Former Sponsor

looks like you have been busy
Old Oct 5, 2008, 08:06 PM
Evolved Member

Looks great! That is by far the best color i have ever seen on a lancer!
Old Oct 5, 2008, 09:44 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks for all the comments and opinions, I really apreciated all the sugestions you guys told me.. I will start with the performance mods first!
Old Oct 5, 2008, 09:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Sofla GTS
r u cutting for the sun roof?
No man, im not changing the roof, im just showing you guys that a carbon kevlar roof is available for the EVO X or Lancer.. Its only functional if you want to go to the tracks but it looks very hot! and that combined with a carbon hood and trunk ..hmmm you tell me!
Old Oct 17, 2008, 10:33 PM
Evolved Member

Your car looks sweet. I was interested in getting tein springs for my 09 gts, how do you like them? any complaints and how do they ride?
Old Oct 18, 2008, 11:26 AM
Account Disabled

looks good man, dont listen to what anyone says on here..if you do get a simple "evo looking kit" you can still tell its a lancer because its not widebody so any person that knows what an evo looks like will be able to tell right away, that wouldnt make you a poser most people simply like the look of the evo more than the gts so if you want the kit go all out and get it..the hood and wing look good along with the tien springs. if i passed you on the road with a wing and the hood i wouldnt think any less or trying to look like an evo. now if you had a evo badge and GSR wheels thats a diff story haha

but like i said man its one of the best looking GTSs ive seen so far i say get the kit and turbo and make it your project. good luck

and also i would like to know how the tien springs are im thinking of getting them for my GTS..do you scrape a lot driving around town? or going down inclines? that was a nightmare with my first dsm which was low to begin with and was dropped an extra 2 inches..i dont wanna rip apart my bumper

Last edited by LuDa; Oct 18, 2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old Oct 18, 2008, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by OZ Rally
So what honda is going to beat that 2.4L Lancer??? NONE! Not even a SI...
Plus everyone can't afford an Evo so stop telling us Lancer guys to buy and Evo. If we could then we would!

On to bigger and better things... Dude your car is awesome, just don't do the Evo conversion kit. I bought my car with the Evo VII kit on it and I'm trying to get rid of it ASAP cuz I hate the attention (people like Fast-Mover). That carbon fiber roof is a good idea. Just have someone cut out for the sunroof and enjoy that bad boy (make sure to put a lot of clear coat to prevent sun spots).
Save up for a turbo and suspension. Plus you have a 5-speed so boost shouldn't be a problem.
Good luck with everything

Umm sorry to be off topic but the Si can't beat the 2.4l??? I doubt that lol. What about the 08 v6 Accord coupe, I'm sure that can beat the 2.4l.. tell if I'm wrong =P
Old Oct 18, 2008, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LuDa
looks good man, dont listen to what anyone says on here..if you do get a simple "evo looking kit" you can still tell its a lancer because its not widebody so any person that knows what an evo looks like will be able to tell right away, that wouldnt make you a poser most people simply like the look of the evo more than the gts so if you want the kit go all out and get it..the hood and wing look good along with the tien springs. if i passed you on the road with a wing and the hood i wouldnt think any less or trying to look like an evo. now if you had a evo badge and GSR wheels thats a diff story haha

but like i said man its one of the best looking GTSs ive seen so far i say get the kit and turbo and make it your project. good luck

and also i would like to know how the tien springs are im thinking of getting them for my GTS..do you scrape a lot driving around town? or going down inclines? that was a nightmare with my first dsm which was low to begin with and was dropped an extra 2 inches..i dont wanna rip apart my bumper
The TEIN springs fits really good and have a decent drop (look at my pics) BTW the ride quality is almost as stock IMO.. cornering is good without tire rubbering.. I don't scratch the bumper because the drop is not too low, for me it's just perfect.
Old Oct 18, 2008, 09:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nicktec
Umm sorry to be off topic but the Si can't beat the 2.4l??? I doubt that lol. What about the 08 v6 Accord coupe, I'm sure that can beat the 2.4l.. tell if I'm wrong =P
Yea I know that's what I said. An SI WON'T beat the 2.4L.
But V6 Accord I'm sure can.
Old Oct 18, 2008, 10:25 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by OZ Rally
Yea I know that's what I said. An SI WON'T beat the 2.4L.
But V6 Accord I'm sure can.
Si is 200hp and hundreds of pounds lighter

2.4 is only 168

so stock..the lancer isnt there yet...ive gone against a lancer in my si
Old Oct 18, 2008, 10:32 PM
Evolving Member

wow good thing i never got the 2 door civic(not si model)
Old Jul 7, 2009, 01:06 PM
Evolving Member

any picture with the carbon roof..??
Old Jul 7, 2009, 02:02 PM
Evolved Member

please read through the thread before asking the same question as all the others who didn't read also.....he's not putting the carbon roof on, he was just showing everyone at that time, 8 months ago, that there was a carbon roof available.

Adam
Old Jul 7, 2009, 02:08 PM
Evolving Member

o... I'm sorry...^^

Quick Reply: Updated! New pics! My 09' Lancer GTS Octane Blue Pearl with lots of mods done! 56k***