Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Demon_ni2 - Updated pictures

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2008, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice intercooler btw
Old Oct 17, 2008, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by doctorjon
i would be pretty jealous of MarkOJ1011 considering his lancer doing a 4g63 complete swap. And Demon_ni2 your coming along nicely and yeah it does kind've get annoying cause some guy kept calling my car a evo wannabe. My car no way looks like a Evo. Except for the fact its a lancer
+1 I'm jealous of all three of you because all your lancers are going to be hella fast

Hope all is going well in your build
Old Oct 17, 2008, 08:28 PM
Evolved Member

lol it wasn't on EvoM. I love everyone on EvoM. It was some turd that drives a SI and think his car is fast and tries to show off. Everyone knows his head isn't really all there. And to sXericerider you'll be there someday and your gonna be proud.

Originally Posted by lancer2show
nice intercooler btw
Old Oct 17, 2008, 09:13 PM
Evolved Member

I'm gonna be there too...!
Old Oct 17, 2008, 09:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by OZ Rally
I'm gonna be there too...!
Me and OZ will be picking up all the scrap parts you dont need after your build is done jk. Hurry up with more pictures. I can't wait
Old Oct 17, 2008, 09:50 PM
Evolving Member

Hey what about me? I'll eventually get there. I'm going about it the other way around though.
Old Oct 17, 2008, 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
well im having a fitment issue with the manifold i ended up getting. i may or not be able to use it. dont know yet. so it might set me back a week on my install.
i need to get it to my buddies shop one day and see if we can make the downpipe or not.
its just so hard to get a 3 day weekend when your working 2 jobs and taking 15 hours of classes.

but i got my last small piece in this afternoon, (could of bought it from lowes, but lol, im never have free time when there open) (dont laugh, zip ties)

anyways, its coming together one sunday at a time. 14-16 hours of non stop cutting and burning my fingures..
im hoping to be around 160-200hp off 6.5 lbs... donno if thats realistic or not asking enough.. oh. and im gunna hold off a week now anyways, because im gunna get a wideband before i attempt to start it.

Last edited by Demon_ni2; Oct 17, 2008 at 10:06 PM.
Old Oct 17, 2008, 10:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bcollinstex
Hey what about me? I'll eventually get there. I'm going about it the other way around though.
what do you mean.. other way around? bought the turbo kit... and now your buying pieces of the car one piece at a time?
Old Oct 17, 2008, 10:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bcollinstex
lol yeah you will be there too . Someday we'll grow and we will all meet up somewhere to talk about our lancers. A real big meet. HAHA i said big meet. We will chat and i'll be there with my 02 lancer turbo thats been turbo for the longest time mitsubishi bought it from me to have it sit in their dealership like honda did with there integra that has a billion miles on it.
Old Oct 17, 2008, 10:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Demon_ni2
what do you mean.. other way around? bought the turbo kit... and now your buying pieces of the car one piece at a time?
maybe a door here and a door there lol maybe he might need the chassis
Old Oct 19, 2008, 05:22 AM
Evolving Member

no reason to really chill. you basically just called me a lier and a poser in one sentence. kinda tired of hearing that kinda crap... last kid that told me i had a fake evo i punched in the face. (sadface)

sucks that ive spent over 2400 in good parts, and im still not up and running. even though tim 2 months ahead of my origonal schedual...

but anyways.. not tryin to be a jerk.. just tired of hearing that kinda stuff..

(FYI: you have a fake cedia) LOL (obviousely, very serious in what i said)
jk it actually looks nice, saw it a long long while back

And you think I don't get those comments either? Even as unique as my car is right now, I still get those comments. No need to really be upset anymore... just really wasting your own time if you do.

I didn't misread anything, nor was I intentionally trying to call you a poser or anything... I just thought it was kinda funny that just your intercooler was bolted on. I had this in my mind (no offense)

And thanks for your comments about my "fake Cedia". I'm glad that people still appreciate my attempt to be totally different from the rest of you.
Old Oct 19, 2008, 04:29 PM
Evolving Member

sorry, doing everything else before the turbo. Usually most people get the turbo and then do suspension, brakes, etc, etc.
Old Oct 19, 2008, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

lol what is that a front mount intake filter?? Man oh man that would fool me soo bad.

Originally Posted by MarkOJ1011
And you think I don't get those comments either? Even as unique as my car is right now, I still get those comments. No need to really be upset anymore... just really wasting your own time if you do.

I didn't misread anything, nor was I intentionally trying to call you a poser or anything... I just thought it was kinda funny that just your intercooler was bolted on. I had this in my mind (no offense)

And thanks for your comments about my "fake Cedia". I'm glad that people still appreciate my attempt to be totally different from the rest of you.
Old Oct 19, 2008, 04:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hahaha, the front mount inter-fooler
Old Oct 19, 2008, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MarkOJ1011

go crack jokes on someone else then, especially people you dont know, it really sets a good example for the community. im so tired of kids like you, just keep defending yourself when you make someone mad. this is why i dont post on this forum. people like you dont get banned fast enough for being such an ***. please keep it in a pm, then i can just ignore it

Quick Reply: Demon_ni2 - Updated pictures