Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

perrin shorty anttenna

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2003, 05:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya i kno wut your saying.. but the perry antenna is shorter.. its only 4 inches long and its made of something different than just the regular s2000 antenna. Im still looking at which one i wanna get.. and i hear the s2000 one has a gap on it or something right?
Old Sep 27, 2003, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Does anyone know anywhere other than vivid to get the perrin?

Vivid tends to have higher prices.....

Thanks
Old Sep 27, 2003, 05:32 PM
Evolved Member

call them up , im sure vivids pricing ist that high now dan is having a sale on everything in stock! plus vivid has been on top of their game latley! i would buy anywhere else!
Old Sep 27, 2003, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

Im just asking if anyone knows another place that will give a deal with out having to haggle.

and im not saying they are a bad co or anything like that, and Im not putting them down.

As a matter of fact everytime i go to buy something I look on their site and at least give them a chance....... which makes me look elsewhere for a better deal. I dont have time to call peeps up and haggle over prices. Their prices might be higher for whatever reasons.... but thats their right to charge what they want.
Old Sep 27, 2003, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by LancerDriven
lol they twist on/off. I have an entenna off of a 2003 civic si...they're almost the same as s2000...same lenght. My buddy hated the car so much that he screwed it right off of the si that parked next to me at the movie theatres and threw it in my back seat...lol felt bad, but its a civic....

I know that it is just a civic but that is ****ED up .....I just had my car broke into and ****ed with at a movie theatre....so you STEALING a kids antenna just because it is a Civic makes you no better than the P.O.S that stole my ****....it's a $20 antenna, go buy your own!! Don't steal ****...sorry just Pissed off because the same **** just happened to me and you just did it to someone else so you **** me off.

Adam
Old Sep 28, 2003, 10:32 PM
Evolving Member

well said...

- eCuRb
Old Sep 29, 2003, 12:12 AM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by createacat1
I need to kno if the perry short antenna fits perfectly on the lancer? it says it fits the evo are our antenna bases the same?
The Lancer and the Evo come with the same exact antenna (and shifter, and rear seats, windows, dash trim, yada yada yada), so it will definitely fit the Lancer. But I still say my ebay one is nice, like 8" shorter than the S2000 one. Oh, and the person who asked about a "gap" with the S2000, it's not a gap, but the thickness is a tad off leaving a "step" where the antenna meets the base. Looks fine though.