Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Lancer OZ with Evo Exterior + 4g63T+RWD

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2011, 08:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
That's the most fabrication and customization i've ever seen, where in ontario are you located? You should hit up shannonville some time, would love to see this thing in person when you're finished with it.

I'm doing a basic bolt on, custom turbo/LSD build on my Ralliart, and i thought that was cool until i saw this. What you're doing is an inspiration. Good luck with the rest of the build
Old Jun 6, 2011, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very cool project been following it for some time now, caint wait to see the end
Old Jun 10, 2011, 12:55 PM
Evolving Member

Crazy project, It must be so tedious. Cant wait for it tto be done, I know its going to be sickkk as hell
Old Jun 19, 2011, 05:46 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice day today... got about 2 hours to work on her.... welded up some more holes and grinded em down... etch primer exposed areas..

looks not to bad without any filler. filler and sand hopefully very soon.

subframe out ....needs paint.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 07:09 PM

Wow!
Old Jun 20, 2011, 08:06 PM

Hi guys im sorry for choosing this thread as a place to say this and I apologize to the administrators if I brake any rules but im kind of desperate and I usually don't do this im always the kind of guy that try 2 solve things between the persons involve in the problem... But its really frustrating what have happen to me with turbotime I already contact an administrator and im waiting for any response i can get from them as to a way to solve this situation : As some of you that own a 08 - up lancer know turbotime had a thread selling some rear lip diffusers :

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/to...fuser-lip.html

which i got interested in and we started talking and the price was set to 375 including shipping. We got to an arrangement that i was gonna pay little by little until i completed the 375. I started paying of february and finish paying him the last amount on march 27th he was going to ship the lip as soon as he arrive from a trip which he told me and i had no problem with it. Well after all the inconveniences he had he told me it got ship around the first week of may. On the 16th of may he told me that he hadn't heard anything from the shipping company as of updating the status of the shipment, something i couldn't verify since he never gave me any tracking number. I try contacting him to know what was the status and it wasn't until may 26th that he contact me telling me that the shipping company was gonna give him a refund i guess because of the package getting lost, he told me he was gonna send another diffuser that gave him my email so i could receive the tracking number once it was ship, That was the last time I heard from him. I answer the message telling him if it was possible that i could get a refund since i got into some financial problems and the person that was interested on buying the diffuser got tired of waiting, so I told him to please let me know. I kept trying to contact him on various occasions( 3rd of june and on the 11 and finally on the 15) Without any response from him, I got online almost everyday to see on his profile the last time he got online to see if he receive my messages and he have got online on several occasions after I've sent my messages and what better proof that his post here and still he didn't respond to any of them I contact the administrator but still without any answer... is really frustrating because at the end I didn't receive the diffuser neither a refund for it... So al I can do is share my experience with you guys so you can be careful if you are thinking on doing business with this guy. Is incredible since he had a very positive feedback yet he end up staying with the money and the diffuser.
Old Jun 20, 2011, 09:13 PM
Account Disabled

I already explained to admin WSB that I am unable to update you nor him with the status as canada post has been on strike and I have two packages in limbo. Yours and a pair of cf apr mirrors.

The first one was lost, I shipped a second one at my expense while I sorted things out with insurance which I've yet to receive a refund for.. Now they are on strike so I'm just as stuck as you for now.. As I said in my last pm, I will update you as soon as I can.

I'm not here to scam anyone or rip people off. I take pride in my build thread and actively participate in this community to share my experience and knowledge with other members.
I'm sorry its taking longer then expected but if I could speed up the process I would. You will get your diffuser, I just dont have a eta at this time.

Again I will pm you with a update as soon as I can.

Cheers.
Old Jun 21, 2011, 02:19 PM

Well that wouldn't had happen if you had taken a little bit of your time to answer all the messages and update me of the situation instead of ignoring them... Because I really gave u enough time to answer them.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 09:02 PM
Evolving Member

Wtf you F@@$ing newbie. I didn't subscribe to this thread to read this B.S. You acknowledge the fact your post was Off topic yet still continue to use this thread for a separate affair GTFO.
Old Jun 23, 2011, 06:33 AM
Account Disabled

Alright lets move on then, back on topic. Should have some updates this weekend for everyone.

I've also been thinking about the idea of possibly using the v6 6GXX engine using twin 20g turbos for quick spool. Still need to do more research on the engine though before any final decisions are made. Was leaning more toward the 6G75 3.8L out of the 2004+ galant or eclipse and swapping some 6G72 DOHC heads. Concerned with how much boost these could take in stock form as I'd like to not go built block in the first year.

I've been talking with the guy who custom made my first bellhousing and looks like he could make a 6G version in a few months if I wanted to go that route so that is good news.If not may see about having a adapter plate made to made the 350z box to the 6GXX since I've read the 350z box is rated to 600hp easy
Old Jun 23, 2011, 10:46 AM

if you go the 6g7X route do the 6g75 3.8L, they have weak rods, but you can use the 6g74 rods which are really beefy. don't swap dohc heads you would be going backwards. the 6g75 heads flow much better. it goes 6g72/3/4 sohc heads, then 6g72 dohc heads, then 6g75 non mivec from galant then mivec from eclipse/galant. for you the 6g75 non mivec from a 2004 galant would work best as mivec can be a pain to wire up. in n/a form the 6g75 with boltons can throw down 260+ at the wheels, with cams close to 300.
Old Jun 23, 2011, 10:56 AM

I saw your thread get closed on C3G...check out these threads for more information on the 6G75 engine (yes, you want to use the 6G72 cams):

http://www.club3g.com/forum/3g-eclip...iscussion.html
http://www.club3g.com/forum/3g-eclip...iscussion.html
http://www.club3g.com/forum/3g-eclip...75-hybrid.html

These forums will be of assistance:

http://www.club3g.com/forum/3g-eclipse-gt-gts-specific/
http://www.club3g.com/forum/performance/
http://www.club3g.com/forum/eclipse-performance/
Old Jun 23, 2011, 02:16 PM

6g75 cams are a little better. it's the 6g74 you want to use 6g72 cams.
Old Jun 24, 2011, 05:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by turbotime
Alright lets move on then, back on topic. Should have some updates this weekend for everyone.

I've also been thinking about the idea of possibly using the v6 6GXX engine using twin 20g turbos for quick spool. Still need to do more research on the engine though before any final decisions are made. Was leaning more toward the 6G75 3.8L out of the 2004+ galant or eclipse and swapping some 6G72 DOHC heads. Concerned with how much boost these could take in stock form as I'd like to not go built block in the first year.

I've been talking with the guy who custom made my first bellhousing and looks like he could make a 6G version in a few months if I wanted to go that route so that is good news.If not may see about having a adapter plate made to made the 350z box to the 6GXX since I've read the 350z box is rated to 600hp easy
Innards of those engines are notoriously weak when it comes to boost, I'm talking 8psi if you're lucky...

They're just not built for it
Old Jun 24, 2011, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by MicMcKee
Innards of those engines are notoriously weak when it comes to boost, I'm talking 8psi if you're lucky...

They're just not built for it
that's why you swap 6g74 rods that are made for boost.

Quick Reply: Lancer OZ with Evo Exterior + 4g63T+RWD