Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

nokya xenon bulbs... yay or nay?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2003, 02:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LITECHS xenons??? yay or nay?

thinking of getting these.. anybody have them? what do you think? thanks

Last edited by MaDLiB; Sep 24, 2003 at 05:38 PM.
Old Sep 24, 2003, 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

i have nokya arctic white bulbs, they look great, and i have not had a problem with em, had em for about a year...they are also a good price...i got mine for like 14.99 off ebay
Old Sep 24, 2003, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

It's really up in the air on these. I had them for a while (six months) until they burned out.

They look good, but will actually reduce your ability to see in total darkness (if you use any country or frontage roads, you won't like them).

The plus is, they look good, and are only about 20 bucks. However, if I can have a set of stock headlights in my Accord for 6 years, and not replace one, I guess I'm spoiled.

Flip a coin, man. I like the look, but hate the function, and like even less how long they last.

Of course, they didn't have the purple ones way back when...maybe I'll even try another set.
Old Sep 24, 2003, 02:33 PM
Evolving Member

I have been using Nokya for some time. Even though my bulbs cost a bit more than yours. The Nokya Blue bulbs arent that bright and you cant see that well but they look not bad. I use the NOkya Artic Purple ones now. They have a Version 2 or "Stage 2" now where regular is 100W ~110W to highbeam 120W i think. NOt sure cause I only glanced at it at AUtoFreak in Irvine. Showoffs are bad. and Piaa Xtreme the $99 ones from the side, since i changed to clear bulb for position, it makes the white Piaa look like stock but from the front its white. ITs alot brighter than stock and NOkya but they are notorious for burning out. Thats all the brands I saw so far. I also saw for HB5 in irvine, some supermarket they had red and green head lights. =P funny looking.