Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

tenzo-r seats

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2003 | 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

tenzo-r seats

how dose everyone feel about tenzo r racing seats they seam to be on the cheaper side of brand name seats and i am thinking about getting a set and dose anyone know if the rmr seat brakets will fit
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 01:15 PM

Don't get the Tenzo R seats because they fade pretty easily. You should go with what I got. Visit dynamicautodesign.com and check out their seats. I just got 2 suede racing seats like the sparco's for 500 for the pair. Great quality. You will be happy.
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 06:32 PM
Evolved Member

i took a look at them just a bit more then i want to pay any one else have some info on the seats i do have tinted windows so fading wont be to big of a issue i belive if that would be the only drwback hell i could get a sun screen
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 06:56 PM

hey alot of people around here have the tenzo seat and they arnt to bad...they do start to fade after a year but most of my friends just reapholster them. one thing thats bad tho is ive actually heard tenzos arnt that safe...theres something different that they dont have that corbeau and sparco do...i was actually lookin at thos dad seats but how are they? im 6'4 and 230 would i fit ok in them? also where did you get yours from? lata
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

if they arent safe thats not kosher for me thats why i was staying away from the ebay knock off i want somthing thats gonna hold me in place i have been in an accident or 2 before and i dont wanna be sitting on garbage you know
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 07:08 PM
Evolved Member

Call me an ***, but I have never been impressed with any product that Tenzo-R has came out with. They were a really big name down in Puerto Rico while I was there, and they never impressed me.

Josh
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

i have definitly herd mixed reveiws anyone have a suggestion on a set of seat around 400 bucks that is not tenzo r but i do like there design i mean i love sparco but i could on afford one seat witch i think is just silly looking maybe i should just save up
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by cerfur
i have definitly herd mixed reveiws anyone have a suggestion on a set of seat around 400 bucks that is not tenzo r but i do like there design i mean i love sparco but i could on afford one seat witch i think is just silly looking maybe i should just save up
Save up.

Corbeau has some nice ones out there.

PS.....Spell check your sig. CAPACITOR. You got it right in your profile under your avatar, but wrong i nyoru sig. Just drives me crazy every time you post....

Oh, and I am at 330 now.

Josh
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 07:51 PM
Evolved Member

thanx for the sig info but most everything i write on this forum is spelled wrong all my post are run on sentances been doing this for well over a year kind of my disllesic trade mark
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by cerfur
thanx for the sig info but most everything i write on this forum is spelled wrong all my post are run on sentances been doing this for well over a year kind of my disllesic trade mark
hehe.....Gotcha.....I understand now.

331 now.

Josh
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

I have been looking at the sparco seats holy sheep **** those things are eexspencive at least on the rmr site so im still looking any know of a lancer with the tenzo-r in it

i think im around 280 or so now i will not be tring the evolving tonight but maybe in the next week or 2 then again i have been a member sence aug 2002 wow weird more then a year dosent seem like it
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 08:14 PM

when it comes to seats its gonna be hard...ive been tryin to make a decision on them for awhile now...i wanan hear more info on the dad seats...they look nice but i dont want anything cheap...i think what most likely im going to do is wait and just save for some corbeau cr1s....they are around 700 for a set which is a lil bit more than tenzos but if they are gonna be better quality and safer **** it....
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 08:27 PM
Evolved Member

i noticed they have the dad seats for like 380 on ebay how is there rep is this a superor seat to the tenzo r i hadent heard of them until today
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 09:25 PM

yeah im gonna save my money and get some evo seats. its kinda going with my homegrown evo theme so tenzos wont work for me. as far as quality they arent too bad. i have a few friends with them and they seem decent.
Old Sep 29, 2003 | 09:31 PM

you know the evo seats are like 7000 right from the dealership? i think thats kinda of a rip off considering they arnt even real recaros...

Quick Reply: tenzo-r seats