Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

ken style body kit

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2003, 03:58 PM
In Timeout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by yamaneko
The most the COMPLETE install with painting on any kit from import trenz would be 700 dollars, unless in your city everyone charges more. The pictures you sent do look like the kit from ngkits. I dont see anything wrong there.
no way... has Import Trendz kits been a breeze to install.. they have had a really bad record... I used to have an Altima and it took them three trials to get the Buddy Club kit for it right. People just threw the kit in the trash because it didnt even come close to fitting... so dont tell me their kits are fine... when this thread is about a Trendz kit that is of poor construction.. Henry will try to sell you anything even if he is well aware that the kit is bad. I can see bubbles all over the gel coat in those pics too!? are you blind?

But maybe you are right about Trendz being able to flex alot because in the words of other members the kit is "very very very thin" so naturally it would.

But im done arguing.... sorry that I take these threads personal... its just when you think of your main buyers that are not the richest who save up for months with high expectations and are cheated.. because they have to pay an arm and a leg for it to go on their car...well that just sucks....

And if I could point people in the right direction I will....
----> Accolade
Old Oct 10, 2003, 08:34 PM
Account Disabled

Correction

1 ) Our Distributors in USA are

I) Jive Motor Sports - JOSH WERNER Oregon
II) MIDNIGHT ILLUSIONS PA
III ) www.jdmaero.com CA

Sorry to tell you but our kits which we now manufacture and ship through our OUR current US distributors are A ++

And also we have complete kits. The Side Skirts from NG kits is not one of there kits. It is a Apex Side Skirts copied cheaply.

If you look closely they have covered the Apex Side Skirt opening with A cardboard and moulded it to make a Difference.
Also the rear Bumper is Honda Civic Rear Apron cut and pasted do not know by WHOM.

BOTTOM LINE IS : Accolade did many mistakes in the past. But Now we have improved because US customers are so important to us because they are the best.
We do not deny that 6 months back we had problems with quality. What we know is that now we manufacture and design kits with A ++ Quality for US market with PFRP. I really have not seen kits of importrendz or ngkits. And i think the US customers are more intelligent of deciding what is the best Quality. So always remember that our only goal is to provide you the best kits and with the best quality for the best price.
And with new distributors we are doing great.

Thanks to our fans and distributors. We will give you a gurantee always.

regards

Accolade
We Luv United States of America
Old Oct 10, 2003, 08:44 PM
Evolved Member

wow accolade...u responded to sumone elses thread...how about my ? i had before about my damn freaken hood that i have gotten from u...u guys suck big time...sorry, to da moderators...but ur service and products really upsets me....
Old Oct 10, 2003, 08:59 PM
Evolved Member

ohhh....i didnt mean dat to da moderators dat ur service and products upset me...i meant that to accolade
Old Oct 10, 2003, 09:01 PM
Evolving Member

if i was to buy a kit, i'm sure i would go with accolade. no offense, but the rb on that ngkits.com (or import trenz, whatever) looks like one of those ricey civic rbs that cost $50 on ebay. why would you spend more for a less flexable fiberglass kit when you can get something that looks nicer, fits better, and has a smaller chance of breaking for less money?

check around - i've heard very few complaints about accolade over the past few months. i'm noticing that they've built themselves quite a nice rep here in the us market, and as picky as we americans are, it wouldn't make sense if their kits are ****.

just my .02
Old Oct 10, 2003, 10:07 PM
In Timeout

Accolade's new Ken-Style is the shiznit.

I'll post pix soon...

NGKITS = No Good Kits?
Old Oct 11, 2003, 12:35 AM

they have had a really bad record... I used to have an Altima and it took them three trials to get the Buddy Club kit for it right.
If what you say is true, listen to what youre saying....they did a kit 3 times over to make sure it was right. Sounds good to me. I did not say Import trenz never has made a bad kit. However, they have to be doing something right to be the largest growing company in its class. In just a year they have gone from a 1K square foot warehouse, to a 6K, to now a 20K warehouse. The money they use for that didnt come from a tree, it came from good business due to good products.

I can see bubbles all over the gel coat in those pics too!? are you blind?
Must be...

But maybe you are right about Trendz being able to flex alot because in the words of other members the kit is "very very very thin" so naturally it would.
Thin/thick has nothing to do with quality. Flexibility does. Import trenz has found the right mixture of resin to make the kits the most flexible (without cracking) fiberglass kits ive seen here in the usa. Ive had 3 different people ask if it was urethane, it was so durable when flexing...

Sorry to tell you but our kits which we now manufacture and ship through our OUR current US distributors are A ++
Ironic isnt it. One year relatsionship, and after many lies, and thoursands of dollars that SR lost due to it, now you have cleaned up your act for the new distributors? Sorry if i seem bitter, but that sucks.

And also we have complete kits. The Side Skirts from NG kits is not one of there kits. It is a Apex Side Skirts copied cheaply.
I dont know what youre saying here. Import trenz does not have FB, RB, SS? Thats complete to me. The side skirts from ng kits is from Shark Racing. The apex kit was designed for and made for Shark racing. They got a promise it would never be sold anywhere else, then after a while, accolade started selling it to australia, then direct to usa, breaking the contract. And no, its not a "cheap copy". The design was used, yes, and rightfully so since it was SR's kit. However, if they would have copied it, they would have gotten the same not even close to fitting skirts that were in the original kit. About 30% of the side skirts had to be changed just for it to come close to fitting.

Also the rear Bumper is Honda Civic Rear Apron cut and pasted do not know by WHOM.
Duh. This is a civic c west style rear bumper. It was VOTED on by this websites members as the style that they wanted: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...ht=rear+bumper
Old Oct 11, 2003, 04:09 AM
Evolved Member

guys...i checked up with eastern autosports which is da largest import store in NY....they jus closed down dere store...but the warehouse is still open....they have all da contacts from greddy - cwest.... i asked them about a place in america that makes the kits, like da kenstyle and wut not... there are no manufactures in america that makes those kits...all imported....now i am guessing...hmmmm must come from accolade....u guys can say wut u want...but i also got info that can back me up....i dun wanna blow up vendors spot....if u want info....PM me
Old Oct 11, 2003, 11:12 AM
In Timeout

yamaneko Shark Racing has a very good name I hope you guys can do more for the Lancer because I respect you guys alot... and the Import Trendz / ngkit name is well eh.. This thread is to address problems in a kit. And if you are going to say that everything is fine with it you are blatantly ignoring peoples feedback. The truth is Accolade offers a superior product. And I think if you dont make corrections they will take over the market. They seem to be releasing 2 new kits every month!!! with excellent fitment these days.

You have to give them props for that..
Old Oct 11, 2003, 08:25 PM

zooracer, i dont really understand your post...can you clarify what you are trying to say?
Old Oct 12, 2003, 05:30 AM
Evolved Member

there are noone in america that makes da kits....and i have a ex vendor that can back me up on this....

is da good enough for ya....
Old Oct 12, 2003, 09:35 PM

Zooracer, when you type a message I feel the need to vommit, then I have to read the message 3 times to understand what you're trying to say. From what I've seen/read Acoolade has cleaned up. Allow me to translate for you: Accolade has cleaned up da act, so maybe u need to give dem another chance. And dat's dat.
Verstanden?
Old Oct 12, 2003, 09:43 PM
Evolved Member

sorry that i type wit online ebonics....and no i wont give accolade a try again...because..i sent them letters, emailed them and called them...if dere is no response at all, then i am not goin to do business wit them...i own my own business...and i do not treat customers like that...and thats why i feel otherwise of accolade...they will respond on other peoples threads but wont respond to mine...

and if they really cleaned there act...why are they not responding to me...maybe there kits have gotten better...but u kno wut...would u do business with someone who will not respond to u if u had a problem....i went wit kaminari...and u kno wut...if sumthing is wrong with the kit when received....they will take it back and get u a new one asap....now that is customer service...

same thing with calvin (a vendor here), he will take back nething when somthing is wrong with a product when u get it....i have delt with him at his shop personally...and u kno wut, his service is real good....
Old Oct 13, 2003, 04:25 AM
Account Disabled

Re: ken style body kit

Originally posted by teamvariety
well i should ahve taken everyones word of advise that ngkits.com had crappy knock off kits!!!! but i didnt and im paying for it now. vi just resived my body kit from them and i was stocked right? well i take it to my body shop and they tell me that it is a very very very poor fiberglass job and that is was going to cost me another 300 to 500 dollars just to fix the fiberglass jod and then like 700 to paint it isnt that a bit**.
so just to warn anyone that might be thinking of buying there kit DONT!!!! and sorry tht i didnt listen to you in the frist place. ngkits.com

I thought ngkits was a new manufacture. But now i guess i was wrong. It is sharkracing. Sharkracing is a very good company.
Have worked them for 1 year. There quality is very high. Pls order from them without any problem.

Buy the way Zoo Racer we do not design or manufacture that type KIT. That is a design and Manufcature by Sharkracing. And there Quality is very high. Maybe NG kits is a new manufacture who copied from them. If you look at sharkracing.com web site you will be able to see there design. And once i spoke to yamenko and he said that the quality was excellent and that the kits were very flexible.

All the best sharkracing
NGKITS

You can also order from our Distributors

Josh, John and Brandon ( www.jdmaero.com)

regards
Accolade

Last edited by ACCOLADE; Oct 13, 2003 at 04:35 AM.
Old Oct 13, 2003, 04:31 AM
Account Disabled

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ZooRacer
[B]and thats why i feel otherwise of accolade...they will respond on other peoples threads but wont respond to mine...

and if they really cleaned there act...why are they not responding to me...maybe there kits have gotten better...but u kno wut...would u do business with someone who will not respond to u if u had a problem....i went wit kaminari...and u kno wut...if sumthing is wrong with the kit when received....they will take it back and get u a new one asap...

Sir can we know you customer name and address and what you ordered with the invoice number. we are ready to replace your item.

who did you order your goods from ! Directly from us.

regards

Accolade

Quick Reply: ken style body kit