Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

import trenz evo vii/lancer body conversion

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2003, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question mesh grill

Im getting this kit installed right now, does anyone have some tips on where to get/how to best install the mesh grill, and possibly a mitsu emblem on the front?
Old Oct 26, 2003, 03:22 PM
.L.
Evolved Member

Re: mesh grill

Originally posted by sirlancerlotz
Im getting this kit installed right now, does anyone have some tips on where to get/how to best install the mesh grill, and possibly a mitsu emblem on the front?

my car went back to my buddy's shop for a complete detail but from what he told me, he used some of that body shop glue/puddy. i'm not sure what the name is exactly, but i'm sure some of the body experts know. anyways i guess its kind of like bondo or something..... it gets super strong/solid.

Old Oct 27, 2003, 03:53 PM

import trenz definitely have the best looking evo 7 fb. i checked their site hoping to find matching ss and rb, but they didn't. does anyone know where i can find evo 7 ss and rb that closely resembles the stock evo 7 ones? i know accolade sells evo 7 ss and rb but after https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...t=import+trenz along with all the other bad stuff i hear about them, im not gonna give their kits a second look..
Old Oct 27, 2003, 04:01 PM
.L.
Evolved Member

Originally posted by rbfuerte
import trenz definitely have the best looking evo 7 fb. i checked their site hoping to find matching ss and rb, but they didn't. does anyone know where i can find evo 7 ss and rb that closely resembles the stock evo 7 ones? i know accolade sells evo 7 ss and rb but after https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...t=import+trenz along with all the other bad stuff i hear about them, im not gonna give their kits a second look..
i'm not sure if this is the easiest thing to do but..... if you can, try and find someone who is selling their oz lip kit (someone who just put a bodykit on, might be looking to sell it). the oz side skirts, and rear lip match the evo 7 front end perfectly.

Old Oct 28, 2003, 05:22 AM

Originally posted by .L.

i'm not sure if this is the easiest thing to do but..... if you can, try and find someone who is selling their oz lip kit (someone who just put a bodykit on, might be looking to sell it). the oz side skirts, and rear lip match the evo 7 front end perfectly.

the stock oz rear laip/bumper, does not match the EVO VII perfectly. THe OZ is way far extended on the bumper than the EVO VII. THis is something that is clealy noticeable.
Old Oct 28, 2003, 03:34 PM

Originally posted by .akai

the stock oz rear laip/bumper, does not match the EVO VII perfectly. THe OZ is way far extended on the bumper than the EVO VII. THis is something that is clealy noticeable.
yes i thought so too.. i looked at the accolade evo vii kit and i thought its rb resembled the stock evo vii rb pretty well.. the accolade ss however, sticks out far too much, or so i thought..
Old Nov 2, 2003, 12:45 PM

can you show us rear and side pics of your car?
Old Nov 2, 2003, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

RPM2's by enkei... if only they fit our lancers 4x114 sucks
Old Nov 2, 2003, 07:05 PM
.L.
Evolved Member

Originally posted by .akai

ummmmm yeah..... i never said that the oz lip(s) IS a replica of the EVO VII, i just said it matched the "EVO VII front end" (because thats what its called) perfectly. i guess i wasnt clear on what i meant. well........ i was just giving an alternative to other bodykit sideskirts and rear bumpers that would match the front. an "affordable" way would be to get a hold of a oz kit to finish off the front end.(someone should be selling their old kit) the oz lip kit does match the height/size of the front end perfectly. or if you want you could mix and match from another kit i suppose.

side and rear pics of the car? well i'm not going to be able to snap pics till next week.... i'm off to the sema show in vegas. i leave tomorrow. i'll see whats up when i get back.

Old Nov 2, 2003, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

You need rims, wider fenders and diff headlights to pull it off completly. It looks awesome though major props .
Old Nov 2, 2003, 07:25 PM
.L.
Evolved Member

Originally posted by nick735
You need rims, wider fenders and diff headlights to pull it off completly. It looks awesome though major props .
i'm not trying to pull anything off . just wanted to remove the factory front grill