Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

RMR Front Lip Type 1 [MERGED]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2003, 10:56 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you're better off buying an aftermarket kit. Mitusbishi wants Way too much for the stock kit. You could buy a whole bodykit for what they want for the lip kit and you'd still have to get it painted.
Old Nov 25, 2003, 11:00 AM
.L.
Evolved Member

Originally posted by tswift
you're better off buying an aftermarket kit. Mitusbishi wants Way too much for the stock kit. You could buy a whole bodykit for what they want for the lip kit and you'd still have to get it painted.
very true
Old Nov 25, 2003, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

theres a difference between the oz stock kit and the es and ls? ...
Old Nov 25, 2003, 11:08 AM
Evolving Member

well i am selling a pearl white oz front lip, and if you are not interested i have a group buy going for the rmr lip type 1 unpainted for only $180, so pm me if you are interested in either.
Old Nov 25, 2003, 11:12 AM
.L.
Evolved Member

Originally posted by jerzepnoy
theres a difference between the oz stock kit and the es and ls? ...
the es and ls dont come with lip kits (not sure if you knew or not). but anyways, they were just asking above what kind of lip kit he was interested in..... like the stock oz lip kit.
Old Nov 25, 2003, 04:24 PM
Evolving Member

Any word?

Getting impatient. lol.

Old Nov 25, 2003, 04:26 PM
Evolving Member

yes i know, i am extremely impatient! i want this damn lip so bad.....i have emailed eric three times since i last posted and still no word. i promise if i dont get word by friday i will call him and bother him until we do business, sorry guys, just hang in there! thanks!
Old Nov 25, 2003, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

That lip is nicceee!!! Body Kit alternative.. keeps the lines of the car.
Old Nov 25, 2003, 04:45 PM
EvoM Guru

does anyone happen to have a pic of a side profile of this lip on the car?
Old Nov 25, 2003, 05:25 PM
Evolving Member

ok well i just received my email back and i am very upset with the shipping costs i received. before i give eric the okay on all this let me know what you guys think.

for myself in NYC it costs $40
for florida customer costs $40
for california customer costs $25
for Canadian customer costs $55

I think the shipping to Canada is the only good shipping price, correct me if i am wrong, but what do you guys think?
Old Nov 25, 2003, 05:38 PM
Evolving Member

Sounds good to me. lol. Can you see if it is possible for them to declare the shipping value lower than the actual value or do you have an e-mail address I can send to? I would say try to bring him down $5 each or something on shipping or $10 and see what he says.
Old Nov 25, 2003, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

ok sounds good.....i will try my best but if not these are the final prices and i will let you guys know how to order immediately
Old Nov 25, 2003, 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

i should get back an e-mail from RMR tomorrow regarding a shipping price reduction and how eric wants us to order these lips.....please check the post tomorrow and i will individually pm everyone to let you know how to order and with your final price. thanks for your support which contributed to this group buy and helping me get something i wanted so much for such a great price ( win-win situation )

And yes everyone else out there once this group buy is closed i will start the group buy for your RMR Lip Type II, thanks for your patience as well.
Old Nov 25, 2003, 07:29 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks for takin the time to get this group buy to work. Great price on the lip. Shipping could be a bit better though. The worst part for me is paying the duties on it for comin through the border.. Do they ship only by UPS? Or is it possible to get it by USPS? Let me know or if you have an e-mail for Eric I can maybe e-mail him myself to see what he says.

Thanks again though.
Old Nov 26, 2003, 11:01 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TG LanceR- I have been sitting back reading your posts about the group buy and I'm getting a little pissed... We are trying to help you guys out and arrange some great prices for you (even though our own dealers are yelling at us) and you have fought us the whole way. We are giving you the front lip at dealer price and you are only selling 5 items! and now your saying the shipping is too much... Here is the box size 67x24x7 and our zip code is 92647 look it up your self www.ups.com from us to your house (TG LanceR) is $43.00. Its a body part, its not a small box and we do not set UPS Pricing.

Everyone else- I do encourage these group buys, we do try to do the best we can, but please do not blast the companies if you do not get what you "think" the price should be. Just do not buy it. We would rather not haggle on pricing, this is not swapmeet. Thank's everyone, sorry to sound *****y.

BTW... We can do the Type II at the same price. We have 2 instock but I can get more pretty quick. Let us know.

Quick Reply: RMR Front Lip Type 1 [MERGED]